October 31, 2014 | 1536 users online

Lip Liners - Lise Watier - Virtual Lip Contour lipliner

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

BRILLIANT! This is simply a brilliant idea and a brilliant product. Virtual Lip Contour is an invisible lipliner. It performs beautifully to keep my darker and brighter coloured lipsticks from bleeding but with absolutely NO colour of its own. The beauty of this is that you're not left with that ridiculous looking lip line if your lipstick wears off (as mine invariably does). That's a look I just really hate and it's why I'm so wary of lipliners generally (I only own one other one - MAC's Dervish, which I like because it is the shade of my own lips so once my lipstick wears off, I'm not left with a bright and bold and very freakish looking pair of outlined lips). I believe Too Faced makes a similar product called Border Line. But my lovely Lise Watier pencil is several dollars cheaper ($16 CDN compared to probably $20 for the Too Faced pencil) AND it comes in a twist up tube, so no annoying sharpening.

This is simply a wonderful product that works well and has nothing but "positives" going for it. Canadian ladies (and anyone venturing to the Great White North any time soon), give this product a try. A definite "repurchase" for me.