September 22, 2014 | 2043 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Duo Fiber Fan Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for highlighting!!! It picks up a small amount and distributes it lightly wherever I wanna place the highlighter. Duo fiber brushes are great and soo easy to clean! Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually use this for blush , highlighter, and ever bronzer! it gives such a natural dusting of product that is just gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by jmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a light dusting of bronzer on cheeks. I love my Smashbox fan brush too. The SK is denser and wider. I paid $7.99 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh Sonia Kashuk! You've done it again! I was on a hunt for a fan brush for highlighting. I've searched and read reviews about a few fan brushes, but they were flimsy and didn't have enough bristles for my liking. I saw this particular fan brush while I was walking through the Sonia Kashuk section in cosmetics. The surface width of the bristles are about a centimeter which is great for picking up product. The length that the fan spreads out to is about 2 inches. This brush is perfect. It's not too small or too big! The bristles didn't shed or bleed while cleaning so that's a plus. I picked up this baby for 7.99! It's lovely for highlighting and contouring if you'd like. There isn't anything like it out there in the drugstores so picked it up! Hope this helped. =)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No