Sonia Kashuk Duo Fiber Fan Brush

4.8

on 12/16/2014 3:46:00 PM

I love this for highlighting. I use Physicians Formula glow pearls in light and the SK fan brush distributes it perfectly on my cheekbones, under my brows, down my nose, on my Cupid's bow, and on my forehead. (It's a more subtle effect than it sounds.) Picks up the perfect amount of product. I have washed this brush many times and it's still as good as new. Very soft.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this brush for highlighting!!! It picks up a small amount and distributes it lightly wherever I wanna place the highlighter. Duo fiber brushes are great and soo easy to clean! Definitely would repurchase! :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I actually use this for blush , highlighter, and ever bronzer! it gives such a natural dusting of product that is just gorgeous.

on 3/25/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I bought this for a light dusting of bronzer on cheeks. I love my Smashbox fan brush too. The SK is denser and wider. I paid $7.99 for it.

on 3/25/2012 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Oh Sonia Kashuk! You've done it again! I was on a hunt for a fan brush for highlighting. I've searched and read reviews about a few fan brushes, but they were flimsy and didn't have enough bristles for my liking. I saw this particular fan brush while I was walking through the Sonia Kashuk section in cosmetics. The surface width of the bristles are about a centimeter which is great for picking up product. The length that the fan spreads out to is about 2 inches. This brush is perfect. It's not too small or too big! The bristles didn't shed or bleed while cleaning so that's a plus. I picked up this baby for 7.99! It's lovely for highlighting and contouring if you'd like. There isn't anything like it out there in the drugstores so picked it up! Hope this helped. =)