April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline - Wholesome

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by bearpause

This was the first fluidline I ever bought and sparked my obsession for them. I don't think I need this and Blacktrack, but when I run out of this I'll pick it up. It's a deep brown, close enough to black. I would recommend and repurchase if it was repromoted. I'm about a third of the way through the pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this fluidline! I'd say its more brown-ish black rather than a blackened brown. Compared to Photogravure Technakohl, it is much darker. When I first started wearing I thought it was a nice lighter alternative than Blacktrack, but now that I've been wearing it for a while it just seems black to me....but I know it isn't lol! You could easily create this shade by mixing Blacktrack and Dipdown together, but its nice to not have to! Texture, pigmentation, and wear are all fantastic :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE MAC fluidline! I used to use the black one and felt that it was a bit too strong for me. So once I've finished, I went to get another of a different colour that's slightly lighter. I didn't want a full on brown colour, I wanted like a deep brown colour and Wholesome is like the PERFECT colour! I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is one of my favorite liner shades. It's very much a blackened brown color-imagine the blackest brown possible but still be brown and that is exactly the color of Wholesome. I can see that a lot of people might not be into such a small, nuanced shade difference than black but to me, this is absolutely essential. I line my eyes with a gel liner literally everyday and my eyes don't stand out much and have no definition without it. I am not one of those people that can get definition with a light liner shade either, which is why for most of my life, I have just used black. Wholesome allows me to switch it up and wear brown for days when I want a less intense liner color to pair with certain looks. I've been searching long and hard for a dark brown that is dark enough to give me definition and still be brown. Well this is it! The formula is fantastic just like most other Mac Fluidline shades. It is creamy, pigmented, stays put and easy to apply. The closes color to this would be Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso but I think its not as dark as Wholesome. This was limited edition from the Shop Mac, Cook Mac collection.