July 30, 2014 | 963 users online

Conditioner - Kerastase - Cristalliste Lait Cristal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by missdonya

I bought this product without reading the reviews here . After I bought it I read all the bad reviews yet I still decided to give it a try and I must say this product worked really well for my dry hair ; my hair is very smooth and touchable , I can run my fingers through it and I'm generally impressed to the point that I want to buy the hair mask from this range. I guess It works best for people with virgin hair like mine (I don't use much heat and my hair is also bra strap length )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by clioariane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm surprised to see such a low rating for this product. I bought Cristalliste Lait Cristal per recommendation from thebeautydepartment.com, and it's the second conditioner I've purchased from Kérastase (previously I used Lait Vital from the Nutritive line). I think it works really well with my virgin, fine, straight, bra strap-length hair. It looks shiny and healthy after using this product. Some conditioners can make my hair look flat if it's too moisturizing but Bain Cristal seems to work perfectly. The product has a nice and subtle floral scent to it. The packaging of both the shampoo & conditioner is super pretty and girly (pink). Although it's fairly pricey for a conditioner, I would definitely recommend this line for low-maintenance hair types, but if you're looking for a very moisturizing conditioner this is not for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by TheSnowPrincess

REceived this as a free sample with purchase of Divalent Shampoo (amazing by the way) and I'm terribly dissapointed. My hair was drier, frizzer and tangly. Not a nice conditioner. Pass on this most definitly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by coleena1

Awful. I have fine hair and have always used the Volumactive range, and sometimes the Bain satin 1 range, but my hairdresser suggested this one. Since using I have noticed a waxy sticky build up at the roots of my hair and my hair has no shine whatsoever and looks rather dry and dull. Hard to say if it's the shampoo or conditioner, although I keep the conditioner away from roots so picking the shampoo as the culprit. Either way I will never re purchase any product in this range again, and will go back to the tried and true Volumactive range. Beware. Very disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Valeria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, I understand the marketing as light conditioner but, using the system with the shampoo and serum, there is absolutely zero difference when I use this conditioner and when I leave it out in the look or condition of my hair. The Cristalliste system has been a let down for me, my hair is thick, long and wavy and this leaves my hair very frizzy and tangly. It is soft when brushed through but tangles back up immediately. My hair is not particularly dry or prones to tangles except at the very ends, this trio tangles my hair up to my ears. The good points are it doesn't seem to build up and my hair stays cleaner longer but thats about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wish I had read the reviews before buying. I like the shampoo and conditioner. But it is way too overprice. There are some other keraste products that are better. I have fine blonde hair and this make my hair much softer and lightweight even though I don't need it to be light because it's light enough already as I said it is fine. Wouldn't bother repurchase because it is just average.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Dian90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this shampoo and conditioner combination. I like it more than the Lait Vital, which I felt did nothing for my hair. It is a very runny substance but is spreads easily, which makes you need less than you initially think. After a little adjusting you will find that you don't need as much. As for performance, this conditioner does exactly what it says it does. It is not an overly moisturizing conditioner nor does it claim to repair damaged hair. This is targeted at people who have long hair but hair that is generally healthy. If your hair is damaged or very dry, this is not meant for you. For hair that is generally undamaged or virgin this is nice. I liked the smell as well. I gave this conditioner four stars instead of five, not because it lacks in what it claims to do, but because what it does is not really spectacular. The five star reviews are in my opinion reserved for the products that claim to kick the ass of damaged hair, and succeed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by mdeering5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this without reading the makeupalley reviews :(. I got the gift set box with the matching shampoo and serum (so at least I got a little price break). I like a lot of the kerastase products (leave ins, styling products, shampoo) but this conditioner is the worst (at least for my hair). To begin, I have thick, dark, wavy/ curly, semi-frizzy, dry hair. The conditioner itself is super runny, I have to cup my hand so it doesn't go all over the shower. I understand the weightless conditioning aspect they're going after for long hair, however the conditioner did not condition my hair. I've even tried to mix it with some of my other thicker conditioners (biolage, terax, redken) to see if it would help, but every time I use this I get a lot of tangles in my ends and my hair just feels dry. I would normally suggest that someone with less dry or finer hair may benefit from this, but after looking at the other reviews I don't think this is the case. I do like the shampoo and serum, but the conditioner was a fail for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by loluk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish I have read these comments before buying this product. It is not suitable for blonds, it damaged my hair completely.. My hair starter breaking it got dry I can not believe this shampoo is for repairing your hair ! I wonder who will repair my hair now ... awful awful awful .. not gona talk about prise I paid for it .. total rubbish ...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sorry to be the downer of kerestase but all there products are high priced the ingredients list are so basic....

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No