July 24, 2014 | 1113 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skinn Cosmetics - Plasma Flawless Finish

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpFreak83

I use this foundation during the winter as my combination skin becomes a bit dry..I also use his entire skin care line (along with many of Isomer's anti-aging product's) and love EVERY thing..It goes on flawlessly, no use for adding powder's to finish off, does not settle into fine lines, and makes my skin feel like velvet..The only reason I did not give it 5 star's is because I ordered the "Light" from ShopHQ and one color says "Lght" while the other is "Cool Buff"..The "Light" is TOO light for me .. I really like the "Cool Buff" color in it and a little goes a long way..You can really get some great purchases when you get 4 products for $52.50 with flex payment's considering on the skinn.com site one of the Plasma foundation's is $28.00 and on ShopHQ I received the concealer, the "Cannot live without" brush for application, and 2 foundation's for $52.50..It's worth EVERY cent I paid for it..You might play around with it to see what works for you at first though..It's my HG foundation & I think next time, I'll just go to his site to purchase the "Cool Buff" and Medium because I also ordered the "Medium" from ShopHQ and one color was "Medium" and the color was great but the other color is a "Honey" which was TOO dark for me

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jodiebug22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Really bummed out that this foundation didn't work for me. I have super oily skin and while it goes on lovely, within the hour (even after different setting powders) I look like a patchy and oily mess.
Not good for those of us who have oily skin :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by zimmeju

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have spent a lot of money looking for foundations that have coverage but don't look thick and I am highly impressed with this one. I have very dry mature skin and this foundation does float over the lines and pores like advertised. The trick with applying this is to use his brush and do it in light strokes. I think it is fabulous if applied correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Michellealee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, I have continued to use the plasma foundation..summer, fall, winter and spring. I love it. Have used so many different foundations and would be lost without it. It floats over the skin, does not settle into lines , goes on smoothly. It is affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by rj167

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The reason I won't purchase "Skinn Cosmetics 3PC Plasma Foundation Collection" is the Deep shade. Its flat brown. When applied, there's an ashy look. Maybe it has too much yellow in it.
I have red undertones and this looks un-natural on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I believe Smashbox & Mally Beauty have the same type of product, its not a primer but it doesn't suit in anyother categories either. Instead of using powder to cut down the shine during the day, you just use the supplied sponge to pick up on this white waxy cake (much like a powder compact) & pressed on the shiny area. I only used this on my T zone, & upon application, it does work, without the look of dry matte powdery finish, but alas, an hour later, and I was just sitting around, this stuff turned into cake batter on the face !!! Imagine how it looks like if I sweat during the summer months.
Upon checking out the back, the 3rd or 4th ingredient is wax, and as I remember, there seems to have another synthetic wax as well. No thanks. It was returned, btw, the desciption "plasma" is just a gimmick, much like HD or blu-ray.