October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Polishes - Essie - E-nuf is E-nuf

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Heybets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite Essie color. My go-to for just about anything. Wal-mart usually has a supply, so years after its debut, it is still available - phew! Not quite red, not pink, kinda dark coralish red. 1 coat good, i do 2 coats. Fabulous color !!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Beautiful color -not too bright and childish, not too crazy fashion-y. I'm pretty low-maintenance when it comes cosmetics and nail polish and this is easy, simple, and fits in with my "girl next door" vibe.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I give this product a neutral score, even though it didn't work for me (because it's a good product, I just was disappointed in the color). I was hoping for a hot red-pink, but it seemed more like a hot cherry red. Missing one more little drop of pink. Not flattering on my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous pinky-red color, perfect for summer. Formula goes on easily - I think i could even get away with a single coat if i was in a hurry. Grab this one now while it's in stock - I may have to get a backup (and I rarely ever do that).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

I don't know what the hell this name is about but the colour is a fantastic orange/coral with a subtle pink undertone. It is terrifically flattering to light skin, not too over the top but a nice pop of Spring colour. This will be terrific with work outfits and will bring things up a notch. A nice, and reasonably priced accessory for spring 2012. The formula is the best I have ever used and I typically use Chanel or Nars. The fact is that the formula is dependent on the pigments not necessarily the brand.