Essie E-nuf is E-nuf

on 8/29/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My friend gave me this one, and it's not my favorite. Polish quality is standard Essie; which is to say, decent lasting power, smooth, glossy finish, and good consistency.

However, the color reminds me of my grandmother. It's a bright-ish red with just enough orange to make it look cheap but not enough to make it a nice coral shade (like Essie's Clambake). As another reviewer mentioned, it's very sheer, which also contributes to the cheap look of it. I think it could be a pretty summer shade for people with darker skin tones, but it wasn't flattering with my very pale skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

One of my top colors from Essie. It really compliments my skin coloring and the shade is very universal. It is a coral but not too peachy. It has a strong pink red tint to it. The only downside to this color is that it is pretty sheer. With three coats, I can still see a faint line of where my nail tip extends past my finger. However, it is the perfect summer shade for toes because my toe nails are short and there is no expose nail tip.

on 4/28/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite Essie color. My go-to for just about anything. Wal-mart usually has a supply, so years after its debut, it is still available - phew! Not quite red, not pink, kinda dark coralish red. 1 coat good, i do 2 coats. Fabulous color !!

on 1/15/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Beautiful color -not too bright and childish, not too crazy fashion-y. I'm pretty low-maintenance when it comes cosmetics and nail polish and this is easy, simple, and fits in with my "girl next door" vibe.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I give this product a neutral score, even though it didn't work for me (because it's a good product, I just was disappointed in the color). I was hoping for a hot red-pink, but it seemed more like a hot cherry red. Missing one more little drop of pink. Not flattering on my skin tone.

on 6/28/2012 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous pinky-red color, perfect for summer. Formula goes on easily - I think i could even get away with a single coat if i was in a hurry. Grab this one now while it's in stock - I may have to get a backup (and I rarely ever do that).

on 3/23/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know what the hell this name is about but the colour is a fantastic orange/coral with a subtle pink undertone. It is terrifically flattering to light skin, not too over the top but a nice pop of Spring colour. This will be terrific with work outfits and will bring things up a notch. A nice, and reasonably priced accessory for spring 2012. The formula is the best I have ever used and I typically use Chanel or Nars. The fact is that the formula is dependent on the pigments not necessarily the brand.

Popular Polishes