December 21, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in Purty Persimmon

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by maiitaii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There are a lot of things I REALLY love about this lipstick, but it has some big setbacks too, hence the rating. I will say this, for the price, it's easily a 5, but I don't really take price into account with my ratings. So while it might be one of the best things you can find at the drugstore, there are better options formula-wise elsewhere. Ok, anyway...
Pros:
-the color is amazing! I'm around nc15, leaning neutral with golden/peachy undertones, and this is incredibly flattering. It's BRIGHT, but so wearable.
-pigmentation is ridiculous
-non-drying matte!!!!!!!! For a matte, this is unbelievably comfortable to wear. Better than most high end mattes I've tried.
-incredibly easy to apply. I don't know what it is about the shape of this lipstick, but I can apply it quickly and easily without liner or a lip brush, and it looks perfect.
-no smell, if that's a thing that bothers you

Cons:
-packaging is messy. I'm careful but ended up getting streaks of lipstick on the cap (not a huge deal but just fyi)
-despite the name, it's not long lasting. The stain will last, but the stain is more of a bright coral-pink and the beautiful red-orange fades pretty fast despite it being a matte.
-it transfers to ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. This is my main problem with it, and why I'm giving it a 3. Don't expect to be able to eat with this. By the time you finish eating, you'll have none left on your lips and a bunch on your food. Maybe some on your chin too. Or teeth. Really anywhere but your lips.

It's a gorgeous, comfortable lipstick. It's just not very practical.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. The colour is a super pigmented bright coral colour leaning on the orangey side. I picked it up at Giant Tiger for about $2. The formula glides on super smooth and it smells amazingg-like oranges! Its a touch drying, but with a bit of lip balm, it works. It lasts long, but if you eat, about 75% of the colour will come off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny
packaging sucks but i can't complain

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

i mix it with mocaliciosu to make a lovely coral orange shade for my nc37-40 skin tone

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own this & the more expensive Nars Heatwave. I had never bought drugstore brand lipstick only Mac,Nars,TF,FF & occasionally Sephora for a unique shimmer.However upon learning you can return make up to Walgreens I decided to take a chance.This was one of 3 WnW colors purchased & my favorite.Staying power is amazing & everytime I wear it get compliments.Its is more of a coral orange then red orange as Heatwave.I removed the lipstick from the cheap WnW packaging & put it in a higher end lipstick bullet because was tired of WnW tube falling apart when I swivel up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a bright, fun summer color!! I find myself wearing this every chance I get, which is really saying something. I do put a dab of chapstick on first, but this wears really well without feathering. It doesn't feel heavy, also a plus. Super cheap, not great packaging (you can't twist it all the way down...no clue why Wet n Wild does this with their lip products) but it's a vibrant orange color I'd recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LizEM1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect color for the summer! The lipstick goes on smooth and the color lasts. It brightens up my face, so all I need is a little BB cream and mascara. The packaging is not great, but for a $1.99, I won't complain too much. It is a little drying, but prep with lip balm. It smells okay. I should buy up a couple of tubes, because when I find a good lipstick color, it's discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

if you like bright lipstick GO OUT AND BUY THIS COLOR!!!!
I originally wanted to purchase NARS "heat wave" but with the price being 20 something dollars i was hesitant.
I am not sure how this color compares to the nars, but i know it makes me so happy!
It's a bright bright orange on me. Makes my teeth white, lasts for hours and hours and it's matte, which prevents it from sliding all around your face :)
I am absolutely in love with this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

WOW! This is a gorgeous color. It's so unexpected for me to like this. I have never worn a stitch of orange in my life. I am a cool color on the color wheel. I have dark brown hair with blue eyes and pink undertones. Something about this particular color looks totally awesome! I really felt like what do I have to lose because WetNWild is so inexpensive but this is just a lovely matte long wear lippy that you should try it if you are on the fence....just try it!!!

Happy Makeuping!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a high quality lipstick at an excellent price! I have very fair skin and blue eyes, and it complements my skin tone well. It also makes my teeth look white!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Absolutely adore this colour for NC30 skin! If you have a strong yellow undertone its really nice! It looks like a red with orange undertones. :)