April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in Purty Persimmon

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

if you like bright lipstick GO OUT AND BUY THIS COLOR!!!!
I originally wanted to purchase NARS "heat wave" but with the price being 20 something dollars i was hesitant.
I am not sure how this color compares to the nars, but i know it makes me so happy!
It's a bright bright orange on me. Makes my teeth white, lasts for hours and hours and it's matte, which prevents it from sliding all around your face :)
I am absolutely in love with this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! This is a gorgeous color. It's so unexpected for me to like this. I have never worn a stitch of orange in my life. I am a cool color on the color wheel. I have dark brown hair with blue eyes and pink undertones. Something about this particular color looks totally awesome! I really felt like what do I have to lose because WetNWild is so inexpensive but this is just a lovely matte long wear lippy that you should try it if you are on the fence....just try it!!!

Happy Makeuping!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a high quality lipstick at an excellent price! I have very fair skin and blue eyes, and it complements my skin tone well. It also makes my teeth look white!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Absolutely adore this colour for NC30 skin! If you have a strong yellow undertone its really nice! It looks like a red with orange undertones. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

Of the 4 megalast lipsticks I have, this is my favorite one because it is the least drying and the most smooth to put on with a great, even application. Or maybe I just got an outstanding tube. Gorgeous bright orange-based red. Very long lasting. Wonderful. My only complaint is about the packaging, I wish the lipstick lowered all the way because I've nicked the edge a few times. Not a big deal though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ViMaquillage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Why, oh why did I not discover this sooner?!

I'm a horder of coral red/orange lipsticks. I have a plethora of them in varying shades, some are more orange than I would like, some are too slippery that they come off within an hour and some were too matte and drying even after a nice exfoliate and some lip balm.

This is my go to and for $1.99, ya can't go wrong! I highly recommend it and other lips colors from the same line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

When I read that Purty Persimmon is a dupe for MAC's Sail la Vie, I had to have it because I LOVE orange and red lipsticks and this is a perfect combination of both. With my NC/25 skin with yellow undertones, it is very flattering. It stays true to it's name "Megalast" because it is a longwearing lipstick. It is a bit drying though, as most longwearing lipsticks are.The price is sweet - $1.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a slightly less pigmented version of Mac So Chaud. I will be rocking this color all summer long. Just got this at CVS for $1.99 and I am quite pleased. It is a little shiny for a matte lippie but I like that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Purty Persimmon is a very gorgeous lipstick with a really dumb name. On me (PPP) it is a very bright coral with just a touch of red. I don't find it to be outright orange and I don't really detect any pink either. Basically it is a true coral red. It is quite vibrant, but it isn't over the top IMHO. It is an easy way to foray into brighter lipsticks or reds if that is not something you're already comfortable with. I actually think this one is a little smoother and softer than some of the other Mega Last lipsticks, but it has the same matte or semi-matte finish. The wear is pretty decent on this one, at least 5 hours, but I always wear a thin layer of lip balm underneath most of my lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by dweebyhawkeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this color! I wear this frequently and it stays on for hours. I only have to reapply after eating. (Or kissing >:D) I don't find it drying at all, but I am a very hydrated person in general. This whole line of lip colors is fantastic; I think I'll swatch them all eventually. HG product for me.