October 30, 2014 | 1686 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rouge Bunny Rouge - Prelude in the Clouds

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I´m surprised this didn´t get better reviews! I had a sample and liked it a lot, better than for example the classic foundation primer by Laura Mercier. It didn´t leave my skin feeling suffocated under a layer of silicone, it feels very light and sinks in nicely. The skin feels slightly smoother afterwards and foundation goes on nicely. What I liked most: It noticeably prolonged the time my foundation lasted. With other primers, I have the problem that the foundation clings longer to my skin, yes, BUT it doesn´t look nice anymore - somehow dry and lying on top of my skin, it doesn´t look freshly applied anymore, not flawless, but a bit cracked and clinging to dry patches...not so with this product. In the evening my makeup still looked nice and smooth. So - my favorite primer from the ones I have tried so far! My sample is finished, but after testing through other interesting brands like hourglass, I might buy the full size. I deduct one lippie for the high price though.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by katexiee

Got this after seeing the abundance of rave reviews in the blogosphere. Unfortunately, did not work for my dry skin - just did not provide enough hydration, if any. Granted, I do not have to wait long to put on foundation but rather than having it sink in, the feeling is more like it has evaporated away. I think it may work better for normal to combo skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a sample from zuneta.
The primer has a light scent and the consistency is quite light as well. However...it does NOTHING. I have dry skin and the primer has zero moisturizing properties. I don't notice any evening out of my skin tone/ minimization of pores. Meh..skip this if you have dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by alba75

Rouge Bunny Rouge positions itself as an upmarket makeup brand that has got several skincare products. The brand seems to have a very eloquent PR team that has a way with lofty words.
I have been fortunate to get this product via my relative, who happens to have a shop selling RBR products. It has been my observation that Russian beauty bloggers highly rate RBR cosmetics and give mixed reviews on the skincare line.
This primer is very light and unscented. It does not feel heavy on my skin. I did not experience any breakouts or flaking along my jawline. The product in question slightly evened out skintone. I used it as a primer on my lips as well. I am planning to try Metamorphoses Mattifying Primer and Sketches on Water Tinted Moisturiser.
It is unavailable in the USA and can be bought on zuneta.com.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No