October 25, 2014 | 932 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Blush - Wild Sunset

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, Did this blush ever look different on my skin! I consider my skin fair-medium with neutral or warm undertones. I expected peachy, pink,coral but on my skin the blush looked more like a very dark pink with purplish undertones (yes, I've seen that sunset!) My cheeks looked very ruddy like I just had a retinal treatment. I thought I'd try something new, but I'm going back to Laura Mercer's Lush Nectarine which is the perfect colour for me. So, as mentioned in other reviews this product is very pigmented, use the tiniest amount with a good quality brush. And don't depend on the store lighting alone, see yourself in natural and other lighting before you purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, I use it almost everyday. But Its too expensive so wouldn't repurchase it. Plus I saw a wet and wild blush that looks exactly like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by amysuh

I love blushes so am always on the hunt for new shades. I love EL blushes. i bought three at Macy's. wild sunset, pink kiss and exotic pink. I love all three shades and the quality is superb! very affordably priced for the hugh amount you get. only negative is the compact. it's little difficult to open but will not deter me from purchasing more colors especially when EL has a GWP.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Cgable

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this blush. It's very pigmented. You only require a little. Looks beautiful on. I have purchased like colors from MAC, Sephora and Clinic. I've finally found my perfect shade. I am fair to medium skin - blonde - green eyed - 52 years young.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

HOLY ()&^(&%&%*$^!! I haven't been this excited about a blush since Clinique's "precious posy" many years ago. This give your face the PERFECT effing glow. No seriously - it's perfect. It's a beautiful pink coral color that looks so flushed and natural. Works on pale or dark complexions. I went out and bought another the day after I got mine. The price is also excellent. The same price as Nars blushes - but twice the amount of product. Beautiful large gold case with big mirror. Love it. I've never purchased any Estee Lauder cosmetics before (it was my Grandmother's favorite if that gives you an idea of why) - but they've converted me with this ONE product. I will check out other things from their new "pure" line as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely stunning! My skintone is approximately NW25 for reference. Estee Lauder appears to have stepped a little out of its "basic" blush comfort zone with a color I would more anticipate from the likes of NARS or Shiseido...and hit spot on in execution! Well done! I do not care hugely for the packaging though...pretty as it is, it is a big clunky gleaming gold compact. The included brush is fairly worthless. The major blush brands could have a serious competitor in EL if they rock their otherwise fairly "average" boat with a tad bit more edgy products like this! Would definitely repurchase and recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeautyJunkie

I'm so glad Estee Lauder decided to revamp their blush range, and Wild Sunset is definitely one of their standouts. It's a beautiful punchy coral with a shimmer that is subtle that it creates more a fresh sheen on your cheeks. The color is so fresh, vibrant, and easily blendable but very pigmented, so apply with a light hand! I would recommend to ALL skintones (I'm about an NC50)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was afraid of this color in the pan... for no reason! It looks bright, bold and shimmery but when applied with a duo-fiber/skunk brush it's a fabulous color that is not at all a shimmer-fest. Nothing disco-ball-like about this beauty. It's a very wearaable, mildly muted "evening coral" with hints of peach, rose, orange, pink, and tangerine. I'm NC40 and this is an incredibly beautiful color on my cheeks. This is a richly pigmented blush that blends easily and lasts all day for me. The compact is larger than average size, is nicely weighted and includes a very good sized *useable* mirror. Sadly the included "brush" is worthless but I always toss them out anyway. I would repurchase and highly recommend!