Jordana White

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I saw Jeffree Star using a white eyeliner and it made his eyes look bigger so i wanted to try it and I was quite dissapointed due to lack of pigmentation.

on 1/9/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Is this a colored pencil? It sure feels like it. This product is not very pigmented, requires more pressure than I would like to have to use so close to my eye, and starts to fade in a few minutes.

on 7/20/2012 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

So basically, when I watched Michelle Phan's video on how to brighten your eyes, I immediately wanted to buy a white eyeliner. Couple years later, and now I finally have one. However, I don't know quite what to do with it. Using it on my waterline made my eyes look a bit weird, and it didn't last long either. I finally figured I would use it as a highlight on my cupid's bow, under my eyebrow, and whatever else I can think of. I'm not disappointed that this didn't work out since it was super cheap.

on 3/21/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Considering this was only $1 at Walgreens, I'm not holding this eyeliner up the same standards as other products I use. I bought this on vacation when I realized I had forgotten my white eyeliner I use on my bottom rim. This color is barely pigmented, but it did the trick. It did not last long, but I was able to use it and get my desired look. However, I would not repurchase this again.