September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Clothes - Miss Me jeans

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great quality, very strong

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Miss Me is nice quality, but it does come with a high price tag. I find that the design is very gaudy and not in good taste. I will stick with 7FAM. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by peacelovepatchouli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i own three pairs of miss me jeans, and i seriously love them! i never thought i would be into jeans with thick stitching, bulky silver hardware and occasionally rhinestones, but they're the best fitting jeans on the market (speaking for myself). i got my first pair three years ago and wore them nearly every day (except in the summer when it's really hot out), and that pair finally started showing some real wear and tear (a rip and a couple loosening threads). the denim is thick and has a nice slight stretch to it. i'm 5'7" and 110 pounds and i wear a 24. the 24 is a little tight and the 25 was a little big. go with the slightly smaller size because they stretch just a little after multiple wears. also, the denim fades beautifully! i can't say enough good things about miss me jeans. they can be expensive (starting at $99) but they're worth it because they last for years. i got a pair yesterday at macy's at 40% off, plus 10% and another 15% with a macy's credit card, so $40 or so. i absolutely recommend these jeans!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hard to believe there are no reviews/comments on Miss Me jeans. I get mine at Buckle because it's convenient and they do free alterations. I'm 5'2 and have to hem every single pair of pants I buy, otherwise they are wayyyy too long. Even though I'm short, I have bigger (muscular, not fat) legs than the average female. It isn't easy to find pants for this reason. I have jeans that are easy boot and easy straight. I hate skinny jeans but the easy straight's are as close to skinny as I can get without looking ridiculous. Yes Miss Me jeans cost a pretty penny, but you get what you pay for. The thick white stitching is trendy right now, along with bling'd out back pockets. You can find some good deals on eBay for these jeans without hurting your wallet. I hope these jeans hold up after washing. They are roughly $100 a pair. I've cleaned out my closet and all my old jeans to make room for my new collection. Will most definitely repurchase whenever I can spare $100 on new jeans.