Jason Natural Cosmetics 32,000 I.U. Vitamin E Oil

Not tested on animals

This stuff is phenomenal! It prevents scars from forming due to it's ability to block free radicals under the skin. After I had a plastic surgeon remove a few cancerous spots on my face, I applied a few drops over the top every night for a few months. They faded without leaving a mark! I'm currently using it to heal a few nasty burn marks from a cooking incident. I've only been using it for about three days, but the difference is remarkable. Just remember to use it consistently for best results. Due to the fact that it's 100% vitamin e oil, it's pretty thick and sticky. However, a little goes a long way, and rubbing it between my fingers seems to spread it to a thinner substance. Due to the heaviness of the product, I don't see it working very well as an all-over face oil. However, I use it as a spot treatment without any problems. I'll report back on how it works on old and new acne scars. The only downside to this product is the packaging. The bottle leaks because the cap is hard to twist on all the way, and then there's the weird spatula inside. It would have been better to put this in a squeeze tube or even a dropper.
*This product contains only one ingredient: Tocopheryl Acetate. It is NOT "pure" vitamin e oil, it's the synthetic version. I'm not sure I've ever seen raw vitamin e oil. If you want the pure stuff, look into rosehip oil, or another oil naturally high in vitamin e.
***Update: I can't even see where the burns on my arm were!I am raising the number of lippies to 5. I can forgive the packaging for such an awesome product!And the price is reasonable, too.***

on 9/5/2013 1:07:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE this! I'm surprised something so inexpensive can make my skin glow so much!

I actually found out about it because I noticed a change in a friend's skin, and asked about it.... so I already knew it worked before I bought it.

I spread a thin-medium layer of this tacky clear goo over my face and neck as best I can after cleansing and exfoliating. Then go to bed. When I wake up the tacky layer is completely absorbed into my skin like magic! And my skin is radiant! like literally kind of glows and looks like smooth, flawless porcelain and feels extremely soft!

I usually wash my face in the morning so I don't know the effects of wearing it through the day.

P.S. The bottle leaks if it's not upright. And it took me forever to figure out what the weird stick in the cap is for.

on 3/20/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this stuff. It is thick and a wee bit sticky, but is FABULOUS under my eyes. I use it every night. Has a plastic wand built into the cap to remove product. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Popular Treatments (Face)