December 19, 2014 | 1556 users online

Treatments (Face) - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 32,000 I.U. Vitamin E Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by UGGGGGGHHH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE this! I'm surprised something so inexpensive can make my skin glow so much!

I actually found out about it because I noticed a change in a friend's skin, and asked about it.... so I already knew it worked before I bought it.

I spread a thin-medium layer of this tacky clear goo over my face and neck as best I can after cleansing and exfoliating. Then go to bed. When I wake up the tacky layer is completely absorbed into my skin like magic! And my skin is radiant! like literally kind of glows and looks like smooth, flawless porcelain and feels extremely soft!

I usually wash my face in the morning so I don't know the effects of wearing it through the day.

P.S. The bottle leaks if it's not upright. And it took me forever to figure out what the weird stick in the cap is for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It is thick and a wee bit sticky, but is FABULOUS under my eyes. I use it every night. Has a plastic wand built into the cap to remove product. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.