September 1, 2014 | 1100 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Sun 'n' Bronze in Hamptons Radiance

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews but I really like this bronzer! I bought it not expecting too much and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm very fair skinned so that might be why but I feel it is fairly pigmented, maybe people aren't grabbing enough product? It's not chalky at all and blends perfectly. For only 4 bucks I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I tried to like this product for a long time. It's not the worst I've ever used, but it's up there. As the other reviews say, there is minimal color payoff. I feel like I have to be very heavy handed with this product to even get a small amount of noticeable product on my face. The colors look nice in the pan and I like the packaging, but how this shows up on your face versus the pan are two different things. The price is great, as are most NYC products. I feel like there's so many different types of bronzers out there, this is a mixture of highlight and bronze, with a small amount of sheen to it. I prefer shimmery bronzers over matte ones, but I realize the matte people are very hesitant to purchase anything with shimmer/glitter in it. However, this product is pretty much useless. Definitely prefer Physicians Formula or Pixi over this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very glittery with poor pigmentation. Too bad because the shades look so pretty in the pan. This is a big NO NO for people with oily skin. The gold metallic finish makes you look even more oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by NHarbison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is for crap. Pretty in the container but I could hardly get any product onto a brush. I swirled and swirled and tested on my hand and saw nothing. So, I crushed it up which would probably work in a better container but was just messy in the cheap plastic container it comes in, so I tossed it. It's a total waste of money!! New York Color..........you can do better than this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I inititally bought this as a Bronzer for my face however there was not any color payoff so I started using this as a body shimmer. After my favorite body lotion is absorbed, I brush this Bronzer onto my shoulder, arms and sometimes my legs. It provides a light shimmer glow which looks beautiful and soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Where do I begin... waste of my money. I was so excited to purchase this product. I was browsing through Wal Mart for an affordable bronzer because the previous one I was using was way too dark for winter use and the NYC Sun N Bronze caught my eye. I loved that there was multiple colours that would blend out more evenly into my skin. As soon as I opened this, I swatched it on my hand and nothing showed up. I decided to use my white powder brush and try again, this time using it on my face.... Once again nothing showed up. This was such a waste of my money because it's not pigmented at all. All that shows up on my skin is a bunch of glitter. Definitely don't recommend it for anyone with anything other than fair skin tone. Won't repurchase in the future. I will stick to my Rimmel Bronzer!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This said BRONZER on it, and i cant even swatch this bronzer!
i mean it gives a nice glow but to the point that i have to apply 5 layers to see colour is crazy!!!!

sigh, such a big disapointment :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really good bronzer! It gives me just the right amount of color with subtle shimmer and a nice glow. I just take a powder brush and swirl all of the colors around and then brush it all over my face. It is not too powdery. It does not clog my pores or break me out either, which is good since I have sensitive skin. I would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a great bronzer for PPP. It's honestly like a lighter version of Tarte's Park Ave. Princess (my HG bronzer). This will not show up on people who are shades N20 and darker. This is a very light, soft, luminizing peach shower. Reminds me of when I used Cover Girl's blush in Natural Glow as a "bronzer" to add color to my pale NW10 skin last winter (when you are that pale, you get creative for bronzer lol). Having it in individual strips of color means you can use it as a multi tasking product if need be, like highlighter with the light taupe middle strip, and eye shadow with the peach strip. Great value, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good for my fair skin. This is much more natural and prettier than TF snow bunny, sun bunny, or chocolate soleil