Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head

2.4

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

First review. I have used my clarisonic pro for about 4 years now. I have never had ANY issues with it. I have oily/combination African American skin. (Late 20s) I have adult acne prone skin mostly in my forehead and chin area. Most likely due to hormonal breakouts. So YouTube made me buy this. Since using this thing my skin has definitely changed for the better. The texture, oil control. Less breakout. More even skin tone. I started out using the lowest setting and worked my up so my skin never reacted bad. I've used several different brushes in the last couple of years. The normal brush was my favorite. But as of recently clarisonic has changed their sensitive brush head to where it's actually soft. I could be crazy but try it out. The sensitive brush was not at all sensitive to the skin. It was very rough and aggressive to the skin. But as of the last 2 weeks the new sensitive brush is actually soft and I'm excited to use it again. It leaves my skin glowing and hydrated and I have not gotten that dried out feeling. I'm loveing whatever they did to the new brushes and I hope it's here to stay.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have normal to combination skin. I've been using this brushfor 5 days, day and night. I am so glad that this cleanses my face more than foreo does but, on the 4th day, i found dry rough patches on my upper right cheek. i guess this brush isn't for my everyday use.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the sensitive brush head is horrible! its ironic that the sensitive one is scratchier and more irritating than the normal or deep pore cleansing brush heads. if you have sensitive skin, i would recommend using the delicate brush head instead.

Works great! It cleans my pores and prevents make up buildup that can cause pimples! Love this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

"Sensitive" my behind. This made my face red, raw, painful and flaking. Products I'd previously used without problem now burned upon application. My face looked gross. That was only using it once a day. I stopped using it and all symptoms improved. I now use the Delicate head with no problem!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the brush that comes with the mia2 and it's the worst of the 3 brushes I've tried (other 2 being delicate and deep pore).

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin and this made my face itch while washing. It felt really scratchy. Also, I got small whiteheads all around my mouth.

Don't recommend this. The delicate brush is softer. And even the deep pore is more cleansing without being scratchy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

How is this for sensitive skin, I ask? It feels super rough on the skin, to the point where it hurts right from the moment I use it (I use my Clarisonic Mia2 once a day). The Deep Pore Brush (which is the only other brush I've used extensively) is much, much softer and nicer to use. This feels about the same as the one for normal skin.

Another thing is that the bristles are not very dense, so my facial cleanser (the Philosophy one) sinks to the bottom and doesn't really clean my face. I have to use a lot more product for it to be effective.

Overall, scratchy and wastes cleansers. A huge disappointment for something so expensive, and to be packed with most Clarisonics at that!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Finished using the sensitive brush head and I still find it a bit "rough" on my skin after 6 months (I know the recommandation, but I only use once a day). Please note that I don't have sensitive skin, I never have visible negative reaction from any of the skincare products (no acne, not going read, allergy...) and can use AHA exfoliant. You can't think that I have sensitive skin at all, yet I still find the sensitve one rough!? Definately finding the Delicate one much better! Still giving me the same cleansing power (I have a Pro model but using the lowest 2 settings only) and not that "roughness" on my skin. Love it! Definately going to continue using the delicate one, however, I'm tempting to try the acne one too since Clarisonic Customer Service say that is the most "soft" brush head.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I can tell you by honest. I don't like it so much!! It's not sensitive like it supposed to do. the fiber on the brush is pretty rough and scratch my skin.

If you decided to buy this one, I prefer the deep pore it softer and work well.

Ps. I always use the deep pore at night and delicate in the morning, both brush that work on my skin

For a sensitive brush its actually pretty rough. Every time I have tried to use the sensitive brush heads I realize why I don't use them. It's very scratchy. I don't like the way it feels on my face at all.

Popular Face Skincare Products