January 30, 2015 | 971 users online

Eye Shadow - TheBalm - Overshadow in You Buy, I'll Fly

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 9:24:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm glad that this shimmery shadow is not mad glitters at all! You can dab it alone for a day look and a heavier layer for night. I always get a compliment every time I wear this. It doesn't glare on photographs just right shimmer. The color is buildable which makes it easy to apply! It doesn't run off or fall off unlike other powder shadows. It has a pretty good staying power. The amount contained in the small adorable packaging would definitely last for months! too bad once you remove the cover inside, you can't return the excess powder going out of the inner lid. It might be messy to use. If you're looking for a great shimmery copper eye shadow you can wear for day and night, this one is worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

If you desire a "shimmering copper" gorgeous eyeshadow that will make your eyes pop, then this is the One.

I love theBalm with all its retro flair of the pin-up girls, as well as the products themselves. This eyeshadow is contained in a small plastic "bubble", which is a bit of a challenge as far as storage. I'm not one with popping eyeshadows in and out of palettes, so it really isn't so much of an issue with me. But thought I would at least inform you of its packaging.

This pigment lasts and lasts. It's shimmering copper or brown really made my blue eyes pop. I also feel it is such a complementary color to bronzers and the tanned beauties out there. It's a pigment that would go well in any "nude" look with a sun-kissed emphasis like the Becca models or Bobbi Brown models in ads. The pigment has excellent staying power over a lid primer. And, last of all, I absolutely DID NOT have any fall-out of glitter like those lines which will remain name-less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I went to London Drugs looking for the Nude Tude palette. Sadly, either it's not available in Canada or @LD
Price: ~$16 CAD
Colour: light copper
Finish: iridescent shimmer/sparkle
Pigmentation: opaque
Texture: creamy
When u layer this over burgundy/reddish colour (Maybelline CT in Pomergranate Punk) u get an intense coppery orange shade. It perks up my near-black brown eyes.
Will try out other Sexpots ;)