December 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eye Shadow - TheBalm - Overshadow in You Buy, I'll Fly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

If you desire a "shimmering copper" gorgeous eyeshadow that will make your eyes pop, then this is the One.

I love theBalm with all its retro flair of the pin-up girls, as well as the products themselves. This eyeshadow is contained in a small plastic "bubble", which is a bit of a challenge as far as storage. I'm not one with popping eyeshadows in and out of palettes, so it really isn't so much of an issue with me. But thought I would at least inform you of its packaging.

This pigment lasts and lasts. It's shimmering copper or brown really made my blue eyes pop. I also feel it is such a complementary color to bronzers and the tanned beauties out there. It's a pigment that would go well in any "nude" look with a sun-kissed emphasis like the Becca models or Bobbi Brown models in ads. The pigment has excellent staying power over a lid primer. And, last of all, I absolutely DID NOT have any fall-out of glitter like those lines which will remain name-less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I went to London Drugs looking for the Nude Tude palette. Sadly, either it's not available in Canada or @LD
Price: ~$16 CAD
Colour: light copper
Finish: iridescent shimmer/sparkle
Pigmentation: opaque
Texture: creamy
When u layer this over burgundy/reddish colour (Maybelline CT in Pomergranate Punk) u get an intense coppery orange shade. It perks up my near-black brown eyes.
Will try out other Sexpots ;)