November 26, 2014 | 1678 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Premium Dual Pencil Sharpener

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by catkambyl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried two different sharpeners before this one and I wasn't impressed. They were all roughly the same price and from good brands. The last one I had just shredded my eyeliner. So my other choice was Quo, but then I decided to take a trip over to Sephora and the sales lady recommended this and a few others and I picked this one.
It actually sharpens really well without wasting so much of the eyeliner itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Perfect. Does a great job sharpening both thin and thick pencils, never a problem there. And the case doors that trap the shavings are hinged to the sharpener, so no losing them!! Sleek looking. Only $5. I will never need another sharpener, will just rebuy if i need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Pshduhalex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy cow this is the best $5 I have ever spent! Got my UD 24/7 liners to a sharp point! Also fits Benefit's eye bright perfectly. Absolutely amazing sharpener and great bang for your buck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this sharpener. Works well and doesn't break the tips off my liners.