April 17, 2014 | 1879 users online

Treatments - Dove - Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Overnight Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by MelissaTerri

I use this as a normal conditioner, after shampooing my hair ( I wash my hair once or twice a week, with dry shampoo inbetween washes) that may sound disgusting but natural oils are the best thing for your hair!! and then after washing and using this my hair is like silk! but still manageable, some conditioners I find are really heavy on your hair and its so hard to style after washing. this is quite a thick concentrated texture, so just a small amount is enough therefore it lasts you longer, I took this on holiday with me as well, and the pool water and sun are a nightmare to hair on holiday but this stuff was my little miracle!! soft silky hair everyday! I would defo recommend to anyone asking for a great hair treatment at a great price!!! you can pick it up from superdrug for just £3.99 !! bargain!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dove intense repair is a good supermarket hairtreatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Smells like the dove soap bars but really really strong. Bought this for my bf who has really thick dry wavy hair. His hair is so dry from styling the ends are fried, feel crunchy, tangle and break off easily. He's only used it one time so far on damp hair and a couple of hours after it was dry I was actually able to run my fingers through his hair. I couldn't before because my fingers would get stuck in the crunchy tangled ends. Amazing. Also the ends don't feel crunchy anymore. I'm going to try this tomorrow myself and will update on the condition of my bfs hair. So far so good :)