September 22, 2014 | 2180 users online

Hair Treatments - Dove - Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Overnight Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of the best hair treatments I've ever used! I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews! I have tried a lot of high end treatments and natural treatments but nothing has ever proved to be half as effective as this!
A little about my hair: between 2009 & 2012 October, I've dyed my hair about 50 times, I used heat on it at least 3 times a week, even though I used oils and treatments, by the end of 2012 my hair was extremely damaged and unhealthy, it had split ends, it was very thin and dull.. Even though I stopped dying my hair and used hair oils regularly my hair was still dull. It was getting better but very slowly.
August: I love dove shampoos so I thought I should try their treatments and I randomly picked this up from the supermarket.
I've been using it for over a month now and it has made my hair silky, soft and shiny! It smells great, it's not greasy at all, it gets absorbed into hair really fast and if you don't overuse it, you don't even have to wash it out the next day! I use it only once or twice a week and the result is great, I have no words! I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by rhiannemace

After years of bleaching my hair it was damaged, lank and dehydrated. I needed something to help restore some softness into my hair and bought this for around £5 in my local supermarket. I use this at least once a week and use a lot more than the recommended 2-4 pumps but have to wash my hair the next day. My hair is soft, smooth and shiny and this has definitely helped repair my hair. I have stopped bleaching my hair and am taking hair vitamins and I can definitely see a dramatic improvement. I will definitely continue to use this product as it helps but changing your colour is definitely the best way to help your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by MelissaTerri

I use this as a normal conditioner, after shampooing my hair ( I wash my hair once or twice a week, with dry shampoo inbetween washes) that may sound disgusting but natural oils are the best thing for your hair!! and then after washing and using this my hair is like silk! but still manageable, some conditioners I find are really heavy on your hair and its so hard to style after washing. this is quite a thick concentrated texture, so just a small amount is enough therefore it lasts you longer, I took this on holiday with me as well, and the pool water and sun are a nightmare to hair on holiday but this stuff was my little miracle!! soft silky hair everyday! I would defo recommend to anyone asking for a great hair treatment at a great price!!! you can pick it up from superdrug for just £3.99 !! bargain!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dove intense repair is a good supermarket hairtreatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Smells like the dove soap bars but really really strong. Bought this for my bf who has really thick dry wavy hair. His hair is so dry from styling the ends are fried, feel crunchy, tangle and break off easily. He's only used it one time so far on damp hair and a couple of hours after it was dry I was actually able to run my fingers through his hair. I couldn't before because my fingers would get stuck in the crunchy tangled ends. Amazing. Also the ends don't feel crunchy anymore. I'm going to try this tomorrow myself and will update on the condition of my bfs hair. So far so good :)