April 25, 2014 | 849 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Tempting Lilac (101)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a weird product. Like others, I had to try this out after loving my YSL glossy stains. In the tube it appears to be kind of a MLBB color (for me at least) but it totally changed on my lips. Like one of those "color changing" glosses this turned sort of reddish winey plum. So not what I was wanting. And the lasting power/glossyness does not remotely compare to YSL. Big fail. Back to Rite Aid it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Sleekel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This colour it is not really nice on my lips at all. It looks lovely in the lip bad and when swatched on my hand, but in my lips it looks like a strange purple that it is odd...
The feeling of the lipstick is nice and creamy. I don't really like the taste of it and it wears out very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I went on a bit of a shopping spree at the weekend looking for the Revlon lip butters everyone has been raving about lately. Unfortunately I was unable to find them in any of my local stores, however I did stumble upon this lovely offering from L'Oreal and decided to give these a go instead. I bought them in two shades: Aphrodite Scarlet and Tempting Lilac. They really caught my eye on the display, the range of colours was so appealing and the packaging very attractive.

As yet I have only worn the Tempting Lilac lipstick, so can only comment on it. So far I am really impressed by it. The colour is a lovely soft subtle pop of pink, It's a little pinker than my own natural lip colour but very wearable and not at all in your face PINK! (Though I like those too!)

It lasts reasonably well considering it is not meant to be a long last lipstick. it feels lovely on my lips too, even after it has worn off my lips still feel nicely moisturised. I also feel confident enough to apply this without a mirror because the colour is so sheer and natural.

It feels lovely and light unlike some normal lipsticks and makes my lips looks healthy and shiney without the full on glossy effect. I look forward to wearing these in the Summer. A great new product from L'Oreal. Would it be cheesey to add, 'You're worth it.'?