August 21, 2014 | 1850 users online

Blush - Revlon - Age Defying Cheekcolor

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in the WINE color. I recently started using this again (mainly b/c I have far too many cosmetics that are still fairly new & I need to start finishing them before I buy more) and have to say that after several tries I have finally mastered the art of putting it on. At first I didn't like that much & am unsure if I would repurchase but for now its alright for the winter season. I tend to use creamier blushes during the cold months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Wendy_S

I bought this in Rose as part of a clearance haul. It's not something I would have picked up otherwise, but for about $1.50 I couldn't resist. It looks like a very dark, neutral pink. It goes on sheer and quite pretty. A little goes a long way and it gave my cheeks a natural, healthy glow. I didn't even touch the sponge it came with - this is a hands on product. As someone else said, it's not just for older women. I'm in my early 20's and I liked this enough that I'll give the Age Defying line a closer look from now on. I think the main difference is that the AD line is more moisturizing. My skin can't handle that in warmer weather, but for winter it's just fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 10:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was in a tizzy when it appeared that Maybelline may have discontinued the Express Blush. It's an absolute sin to not have a drugstore cream blush available. Then Revlon came out with a new cream blush called Age Defying Cheekcolor! SAVED!

The color blends (I chose a shade called Blush) like a dream and gives the glow one can expect from a cream blush. The packaging is a bit much, considering that the actual blush is probably one fourth the thickness of the container.

It does contain a compartment with a blending sponge but you can get better results with fingers or a foundation brush (and less waste).

Anyone any age will look great in this, so forget about 'Age-Defying;' it's all good.

Hint: as I mentioned before, dont use the sponge the blush comes with. A foundation brush is best; fingers come second.

continued >>