July 31, 2014 | 1018 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Panther

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful matte black shade; not at all powdery and not much fallout. Great for giving dimention to the outter V or crease and smokey eyes. The price can't be beat for the color and quality. This shadow is awesome, I will be rebuying this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by KuroshitsujiHannibalSweg

I've bought around four of these in the past year. They're 99 cents so it's not like it's a big deal if I run out, I just walk to Walgreens and buy another. I use it three ways so I'm going to give it individual scores for each way.

Setting eyeliner: I use a pencil liner, then gel, and then use this to keep it all on and have it stay on my bottom waterline. It keeps my eyeliner there for a few more hours than if it was just the pencil and gel, and as a bonus it adds a little more darkness to it. (For this I give it 5/5)

Eyebrows: I have brown hair, but my eyebrows are naturally extremely dark. I use this instead of a pencil just because it looks more natural. It looks good when I do it right, though I look like Mr. Bean if I use too much. (For this I give it 4/5)

Actual eyeshadow: I'm not gonna lie, I'm into dark, heavy eye makeup, and I wear the same thing every day. It looks good...freshly applied. I don't know if my primer is more oily than tacky enough or what, but it fades quick. (For this I give it 2/5)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Panther is BLACK. It's a matte jet black. I was impressed this 50 (it normally costs $1) could put out so much. Of course, I don't wear this daily or during the daytime at all; this colour, because it's so incredibly pigmented if you build it, makes for the perfect sexy nighttime smoky eye. It can actually be pretty sheer if I use a light hand, but it definitely looks best if it's built up to its true, colour. "Panther" is an accurate description!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I was excited to finally find this, as it's usually sold out right away in my area. Disappointingly, it aPplies sheerly and looks patchy. Perhaps the formula has changed? I tried with various brushes and two different looks. Just for the outer v, but it needed to be built up a lot. The blending was okay, not as good as my Artist of Makeup e/s, which incidentally also carry a black--guess I'll be trying that one next. Too bad because I much prefer the accessibility n price of WnW! :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Super pigmented. Lasts amazingly well with a primer and has multi uses. All for 99 cents. Seriously! One of the best black shadows out there. Great as a liner, smoky eye, outer v. Very buildable or can be sheered out... Why spend more when you can get this? Yes, the packaging leaves a little to be desired but treat it gently and this will last and last.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by klyde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really great eyeliner. I want something that doesn't bother my eyes, has a smoke rather than "lined" look, is easy to apply, and comes off relatively easy. This is it. And it's cheap. I can't believe how nice this is. I use a slightly damp Ecotools mini angled brush and sort of dab it on the lash line. It lasts all day and is actually a little hard to get off, but I just use baby shampoo due to my sensitive eyes. It helps to define my eyes and not look garish.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this instead of eyeliner and I really like it. It does fade a little bit and it does bleed, but for $1 I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great quality basic black eye shadow. I mainly use it for my winged eyeliner. Just a little squirt of Mac fix plus and its a nice super dark black. Only 4 stars tho because it doesn't last me all day, I'm either touching up or blending it out to a smokey eye by the end of the day. It looks sorta shimmery but I don't really notice the shimmer when I wear it. Don't let the super cheap price fool you, this is good stuff! I already bought another one because I saw it on sale for $0.69! I've honestly only used this as actual eye shadow once, I really bought it to use as eyeliner...when I actually use it more as eye shadow I'll do an update.

The packaging is nice and compact, smaller to carry than a gel liner pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by srw4657

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a fair skinned , blonde haires woman, this is wayyyy to dark for me. Also, the packaging is very cheaply made. i dropped it just a few inches and the top popped off, the product crumbled and the hinges broke. Not a good purchase for me. Sorry girls~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!! For a smokey look or a eyeliner, Awesome black nd long staying power