September 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm always looking for the blackest matte black on the market, preferably out of the affordable brands, & I kept hearing rave reviews about this, but it always seemed to be sold out. I finally was able to get one today, & it's pretty good, though based on all the hype I was expecting a bit better. It's nice & soft, blends well, & has decent pigmentation, but not amazing pigmentation like everyone had been saying, & it's not that black black, if that makes any sense? I certainly can't complain being it was $1.29, & I will probably use it to deepen other shades, especially on the outer corner area (I have hooded eyes so I do this often to make other colors pop a bit more & for better definition), but for a stand-alone black, or if I want to add a mixing medium to make liner, I probably would choose one of my other matte blacks. And it is better compared to some other popular drugstore matte blacks-it's better than Revlon Colorstay's, Maybelline's, & Milani's matte blacks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*looking for a nice black opaque shadow, read this review. ..no it's not wnw panther*

this is a safe black. the type you can layer and until you are satisfied with the opacity. It's a decent color and affordable. if you have been looking for a great black eyeshadow without breaking your bank, consider getting a black oxide.
I purchased coastal scents black oxide and their semi matte filler powder. OMG..... when combined this stuff is as black as a black shapie marker!! you only need a sample size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautySwiftie

I really love this product. It was only 99 cents. I actually use it mixed with lip gloss to create a dark black lipstick, and it works amazing for that purpose. I also use it to set my kind of bad black lipsticks, to make them last longer. I also use this on my outer v sometimes, and in the crease for a smokey eye. It lasts all day, and it is very very pigmented. The packaging is kind of cheap though, it squeaks when I open it up. Oh well, that's what I expected for 99 cents. Still an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful matte black shade; not at all powdery and not much fallout. Great for giving dimention to the outter V or crease and smokey eyes. The price can't be beat for the color and quality. This shadow is awesome, I will be rebuying this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by KuroshitsujiHannibalSweg

I've bought around four of these in the past year. They're 99 cents so it's not like it's a big deal if I run out, I just walk to Walgreens and buy another. I use it three ways so I'm going to give it individual scores for each way.

Setting eyeliner: I use a pencil liner, then gel, and then use this to keep it all on and have it stay on my bottom waterline. It keeps my eyeliner there for a few more hours than if it was just the pencil and gel, and as a bonus it adds a little more darkness to it. (For this I give it 5/5)

Eyebrows: I have brown hair, but my eyebrows are naturally extremely dark. I use this instead of a pencil just because it looks more natural. It looks good when I do it right, though I look like Mr. Bean if I use too much. (For this I give it 4/5)

Actual eyeshadow: I'm not gonna lie, I'm into dark, heavy eye makeup, and I wear the same thing every day. It looks good...freshly applied. I don't know if my primer is more oily than tacky enough or what, but it fades quick. (For this I give it 2/5)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Panther is BLACK. It's a matte jet black. I was impressed this 50 (it normally costs $1) could put out so much. Of course, I don't wear this daily or during the daytime at all; this colour, because it's so incredibly pigmented if you build it, makes for the perfect sexy nighttime smoky eye. It can actually be pretty sheer if I use a light hand, but it definitely looks best if it's built up to its true, colour. "Panther" is an accurate description!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I was excited to finally find this, as it's usually sold out right away in my area. Disappointingly, it aPplies sheerly and looks patchy. Perhaps the formula has changed? I tried with various brushes and two different looks. Just for the outer v, but it needed to be built up a lot. The blending was okay, not as good as my Artist of Makeup e/s, which incidentally also carry a black--guess I'll be trying that one next. Too bad because I much prefer the accessibility n price of WnW! :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Super pigmented. Lasts amazingly well with a primer and has multi uses. All for 99 cents. Seriously! One of the best black shadows out there. Great as a liner, smoky eye, outer v. Very buildable or can be sheered out... Why spend more when you can get this? Yes, the packaging leaves a little to be desired but treat it gently and this will last and last.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by klyde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really great eyeliner. I want something that doesn't bother my eyes, has a smoke rather than "lined" look, is easy to apply, and comes off relatively easy. This is it. And it's cheap. I can't believe how nice this is. I use a slightly damp Ecotools mini angled brush and sort of dab it on the lash line. It lasts all day and is actually a little hard to get off, but I just use baby shampoo due to my sensitive eyes. It helps to define my eyes and not look garish.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this instead of eyeliner and I really like it. It does fade a little bit and it does bleed, but for $1 I will buy it again.