Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 8/17/2015 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Okay, I almost NEVER use this, because, well, half the time I don't wear makeup, and when I do, I go for a the subtle/natural look, and black eyeshadow ain't subtle. I bought this because MUA raves about it, and I got it for 9 cents (40% off + 50 cent coupon). How could I NOT buy it? Anyway, I am impressed with its utter intensity. The pigment is amazing, for ANY shadow. I used my La Femme eyeliner sealer to turn this into eyeliner, and was very happy with the result. Sometimes I am tempted to try a real smoky eye, but who am I kidding? I can't pull that off. I only wish WnW would bust out with more colors. I love these single shadows....

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff. it reminds me of the black eye shadow they use to have at the dollar store by L.A> colors. brought it on a sale so i stocked up because I lose everything but either way at 99 cent you cant beat it. i also like wet n wild shadow brush during the sale and i stocked on that too. check pick gives me the prefect smoke eyes! and i don't use a primer at all and it stayed alllll night no creases. very smooth(See pic!) one thing have a small blade get in those suckers are work lol but i dropped it twice and it still held up on my hardwood floors.

on 2/17/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a fantastic (and cheap - $1) matte black eyeshadow. I use it every day to fill in my eyebrows and smudge out my eyeliner. It's not too powdery, doesn't produce fallout, and is nicely pigmented but buildable enough to be versatile. (The color is soft enough to use on my black eyebrows without looking like I drew them on with a Sharpie, but can be built up to a very deep black color with a couple of layers.) If you're in the market for a good matte black shadow, do yourself a favor and buy Panther instead of spending 20 dollars on Carbon by MAC or a similar expensive product. (Actually, Panther reminds me a lot of Carbon -- but it's MUCH easier to blend.)

on 2/16/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am on my second one. I love this product to set my gel liners as well as an actual eyeshadow. Its not pitch black but it is well pigmentedand buildable. I cannot live without this shadow and I use it every time I do my makeup. It is so cheap like $1. Can you get any better than that? It can be a bit powdery though so I suggest you do your face makeup after you do your eyes with this shadow. Overall I love this product and will be repurchasing this until they discontinue. Hopefully they don't because I can't do my makeup without this stuff.

on 1/24/2015 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best black eyeshadow ever. I use the MAC angled liner brush and apply it over my liquid eyeliner to make it deeper and to give it an inky black, matte finish. Works great!

on 11/9/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am so in love with this eye shadow!
I cannot believe how far Wet 'n' Wild has come in the quality department over the years.
Matte black is a staple that everyone should have in their makeup collection because it can be used in so many different ways.

This is the best matte black shadow I have run across, so far. I'm sure there are better, and I know there are worse out there, but I'm sticking with this. It's 99 cents! I'd really like to see Wet 'n' Wild put out alotmorecolor options in the single shadows because if they can keep the quality consistent likethey have so far, I'd buy them all!

on 9/22/2014 4:39:00 PM

I'm always looking for the blackest matte black on the market, preferably out of the affordable brands, & I kept hearing rave reviews about this, but it always seemed to be sold out. I finally was able to get one today, & it's pretty good, though based on all the hype I was expecting a bit better. It's nice & soft, blends well, & has decent pigmentation, but not amazing pigmentation like everyone had been saying, & it's not that black black, if that makes any sense? I certainly can't complain being it was $1.29, & I will probably use it to deepen other shades, especially on the outer corner area (I have hooded eyes so I do this often to make other colors pop a bit more & for better definition), but for a stand-alone black, or if I want to add a mixing medium to make liner, I probably would choose one of my other matte blacks. And it is better compared to some other popular drugstore matte blacks-it's better than Revlon Colorstay's, Maybelline's, & Milani's matte blacks.

on 8/20/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

*looking for a nice black opaque shadow, read this review. ..no it's not wnw panther*

this is a safe black. the type you can layer and until you are satisfied with the opacity. It's a decent color and affordable. if you have been looking for a great black eyeshadow without breaking your bank, consider getting a black oxide.
I purchased coastal scents black oxide and their semi matte filler powder. OMG..... when combined this stuff is as black as a black shapie marker!! you only need a sample size.

I really love this product. It was only 99 cents. I actually use it mixed with lip gloss to create a dark black lipstick, and it works amazing for that purpose. I also use it to set my kind of bad black lipsticks, to make them last longer. I also use this on my outer v sometimes, and in the crease for a smokey eye. It lasts all day, and it is very very pigmented. The packaging is kind of cheap though, it squeaks when I open it up. Oh well, that's what I expected for 99 cents. Still an amazing product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wonderful matte black shade; not at all powdery and not much fallout. Great for giving dimention to the outter V or crease and smokey eyes. The price can't be beat for the color and quality. This shadow is awesome, I will be rebuying this!