September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Scrubs - Wei Pomegranate buffing beads

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Andrealu

I received this product in my Birchbox and I love it!. I have combination (more on the oily side) skin. This product made my skin feel clean, hydrated and soft! I just purchased this and I am so happy I found a new amazing product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by rlwhite6979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a first response review. I like that you add the "beads" to your usual cleanser, I think that's a cool concept. The packet was a bit hard to tear open, but luckily I had scissors right there to help out as I already had soap in my hand ready to go. It looks like sand, feels a bit like sand. It seems like a lot of sand, but it's not too abrasive. I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried about these kind of products, but this felt really nice. It does take a while to wash off and even when I thought I had gotten it all, while applying my moisturizer I could feel little grains still on my skin (that's why it only gets 4 stars.) When I rinsed my face I could not believe how great my skin looked and felt! I was not expecting that. I wasn't red and blotchy (my normal, immediate reaction to exfoliates), my skin looked bright and even, my pores looked smaller, my face was smooth and soft. I will update this review next time I use one of these packets, but so far I am in love with this product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never liked any of the wei's products and I certainly dont like this. Its buffing beads that you add to your favorite cleanser, good concept, but complete fail in reality. I added this to my cleanser, and this is like bath salts. It didnt wash off my face well, and left my face gritty. Thank god it was a sample so Im throwing it away.