July 28, 2014 | 2096 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Nude Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great blush.
Looks natural. Complements the Alabaster mineral powder very well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I'm still not certain I'm happy I purchased this blush. First, it's a natural looking pink blush, which has a satin finish on me and looks slightly red/berry colored when applied, like NARS Outlaw without the gold shimmer. This is a very "nothing special" blush on me, so I might end up not keeping it unless I find a better use for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I could kick my own butt for loving this colour so much, because it ain’t exactly cheap and the product-to-cost ratio is pretty sad. Really, Bobbi? I love you, but when your shadow singles and blush pans are roughly the same size…WTF? A counter representative swatched it on me when I asked her to recommend something that would perk up my skin but still look soft and natural, and this is what she came up with. I can honestly say that it is, and will remain, one of the best blushes I’ve ever used: permanent Top 10 placing. I can’t even suggest a dupe, because it’s just that right…although if I do find one, don’t be surprised if there’s shouting and a rooftop involved.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite blush at the moment. It looks really light in the pan but it's not ashy on the skin (NW20 for reference). This blush has a soft quality to it that, despite being matte, looks like a natural sheen on the cheek. It doesn't lean too cool, so I think warm skintones can pull it off without too much work. The texture is soft and blendable. My cheeks are on the dry side, but the blush stays true to color and does not fade and oxidise on me. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't contain much product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by violetmist

I checked with MUA regularly before I purchased this and without any reviews I decided to go for it. It's ok. The colour is soft pink in the pan, softer than any of her other blushes but on me it pulls in red undertones that aren't flattering and I have the type of complexion that this blush is made for (fair/med.;neutral - Sand foundation in BB). I layered it as a pop of colour against desert rose and that seems to have saved it. That along with Nars Zen as a contour and Pink Quartz shimmer brick as a highlight. All this and I already have high cheek bones. Guess this just isn't for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No