April 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Coconut Milk body milk

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not big problem with dry skin so I do not want a lotion that it's so so moistrurizing.For me works fine and has a nice sweet scent that stays on the skin for hours.I found it on a very good price in a greek on-line pharmacy(only 4,55 euro) so I will definately buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do like Korres body milks in general, even though their consistency is a bit dry for my taste, but the scent of this one is just such a suffocatingly strong, musky vanilla (no coconut detected here) that I could not continue using this. The shower gel with the same scent is more tolerable as you wash it off, but I just can't stand strong, musky scents that linger. And this one lingers. To me the scent is a lot like the one in the Body Shop's vanilla products (not sure if these still exist) - yummy at first, sickeningly sweet pretty soon and ever after. But anyway, as body milks, these are nice, calming and moisturising but totally non-greasy. However, they are definitely too light for seriously dry skin, but Korres does make body butter for this purpose.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by danah1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was very dissapointed.I have dry skin and it's not moisturizing at all.And as it was mentioned before it smells just vanilla,no coconut.I will try another scent next time.I hope it will be better..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by danai

An effective product overall. It has a fantastic, creamy texture - it's not actually a milk, as the name implies. It's a light, a bit gel-ly cream, which is very easy and pleasant to apply. It goes on smooth and sinks in immidiately, with no lingering wetness or oiliness.
The scent for me is sumptuous, BUT I have to say, again, what the product name implies here is not the case. Even the product description on the tube has you expecting "a blend of exotic fresh coconut with warm, creamy vanilla". In reality, I only detect the vanilla. In other words, this cream has a yummy, rather strong, true vanilla scent. This seems to be a common theme with the Korres creams, as for example the Vanilla Cinnamon one lacks the vanilla part. This does not particularly bother me, but if the coconut scent part is important to you, I strongly suggest you sniff this before you buy.
Results-wise, this delivers, at least on normal to locally dry skin. It's not something I'd recommend for dry heels, but as an all over moisturizer it does a very good job.
The packaging is simple, nice and hygienic, the price is reasonable and overall this is a nice product. I would buy again.