November 23, 2014 | 1222 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Coconut Milk body milk

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by nigellawella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the worst scented body lotions I have ever tried. I honestly cannot smell coconut at all, I usually love coconut scented products but this just smells like an artificial something or other! It moisturises well but the scent just gives me a headache. Won't repurchase,

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this body lotion because of the pleasant scent. It smells like warm vanilla and coconut, but the coconut is quite weak and it smells more than vanilla actually. The smell is not over powering and it smells clean, delicious and light. The lotion itself isn't thin, but not too thick either. The consistensy is creamy and feels almost like a body butter. It's easily applied and a little goes a long way! This is also one of those body lotions that makes you feel really hot, after I've applied it I have to wait a little while before putting on clothes because the lotion somehow makes me really warm. On the other hand, it's not greasy and it sinks into my skin very fast. It can be a little bit sensetive around sore areas such as tiny cuts etc. I sometimes have trouble finding body lotions that sink into my skin easily, but this one passed the test. My skin isn't dry, but it still needs a little bit of moisture every day. I really like this stuff and I will buy it again when I run out (I'm halfway through the tube!!). :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have not big problem with dry skin so I do not want a lotion that it's so so moistrurizing.For me works fine and has a nice sweet scent that stays on the skin for hours.I found it on a very good price in a greek on-line pharmacy(only 4,55 euro) so I will definately buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by danah1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was very dissapointed.I have dry skin and it's not moisturizing at all.And as it was mentioned before it smells just vanilla,no coconut.I will try another scent next time.I hope it will be better..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by danai

An effective product overall. It has a fantastic, creamy texture - it's not actually a milk, as the name implies. It's a light, a bit gel-ly cream, which is very easy and pleasant to apply. It goes on smooth and sinks in immidiately, with no lingering wetness or oiliness.
The scent for me is sumptuous, BUT I have to say, again, what the product name implies here is not the case. Even the product description on the tube has you expecting "a blend of exotic fresh coconut with warm, creamy vanilla". In reality, I only detect the vanilla. In other words, this cream has a yummy, rather strong, true vanilla scent. This seems to be a common theme with the Korres creams, as for example the Vanilla Cinnamon one lacks the vanilla part. This does not particularly bother me, but if the coconut scent part is important to you, I strongly suggest you sniff this before you buy.
Results-wise, this delivers, at least on normal to locally dry skin. It's not something I'd recommend for dry heels, but as an all over moisturizer it does a very good job.
The packaging is simple, nice and hygienic, the price is reasonable and overall this is a nice product. I would buy again.