August 28, 2014 | 1548 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum+Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by michelleallen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally buy high-end natural products, but decided to give this a go after seeing it on special and am very impressed! I will definitely be buying this again because...IT WORKS - skin is noticeably different after a month of use. Skin is much smoother and wrinkles have reduced. The price is fantastic and very good value for money as a little goes a long way. I have a very oily T-zone and I find that this controls oil during the day, is perfect under make-up (Revlon ColorStay). The only 'cons' I have are that if you use too much or rub it in for too long it begins to ball up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by veelui

im on my 3rd or 4th bottle, j love the smell, thiugh i cant pinpoint/name what it smells like. i dont have wrinkles but ever since i can remember i've had 3 extremely deep lines along my throat/neck, sk i use it there along with the target 2-in-1 version and j see a noticeable reduction along those lines

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by WendyLS1119

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is absolutely excellent for someone who has sensitive, oily, or acne-prone skin. I cannot use the heavier, more expensive creams and anything with SPF or heavy scents makes me break out. I have tried creams that cost up to $100 and have not noticed that they worked any better than this product. I'm someone who tries every cream and every make-up item and gets frustrated after no effect and moves on. Not with this one. I have used this religiously for well over 1 year. I no longer have to use "day" and "night" creams and have even abandoned my previously "all organic" products that are high in Vitamin C, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid (and were costing me a lot of money put together). The price of this cream and the effect of what it does is right in line with $50 creams, but I find it better because:

1. It does not make me break out, does not make me oily (and actually controls my oil), does not have SPF (which irritates my skin), is really lightweight, can be worn under make-up, and is almost scent-free

2. You don't need much of this to cover your face and it actually WORKS. I expected it to only improve fine lines, but instead it really HAS firmed my whole face and even greatly diminished a very deep forehead wrinkle I had developed and was pretty upset about at age 32.

3. EVERYTHING makes me break out. This never, ever does. I can use it for day and night and need nothing else unless I want a special under-eye cream or something just to add-on.

4. The price is crazy in relation to what it does compared to higher-priced products. I find this perfect for a woman who is both preventing and correcting wrinkles, but doesn't want a heavy, expensive cream that cannot be worn with make up (or even other products). No irritation or redness occur from this and I even go to the tanning salon in the Summer with no ill results of having this on while I do so.

5. I would highly, highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone and especially those looking to firm and prevent and are sensitive to most other products and/or break-out easily.

The best part is people NOTICING and telling me I look younger and my being able to go out without foundation and concealer more often than not the "older" I get because of using this product. The price makes it worth a try, even if you are skeptical.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by acorncakes23

for someone that rarely breaks out I can not believe how many pimples this product has given me, will definitely not be buying again. I'd rather pay the extra money for the yestocarrots blueberry serum, smells much nicer, gave me glowing skin and gave me no pimple issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Helzbelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this it smells good feels good and works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by mrsschott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has worked great for my skin. I'm oily, sensitive, and starting to age! On a quest for affordable skin care products with Retinol to stop the aging process, this has held up to its claims. I apply directly after washing my face in the morning and in the evening. This product absorbs quickly and does not remain tacky (which is a definite pro in my book!) There is a distinct smell from the product, however I can get past this for the results I've seen since using this product. Since this product has worked so well for me, I've even purchased the eye treatment from the same line...a review to follow on that product once I've finished the entire tube.

Like any beauty advice, keep your receipt to make a return if you do not favor this product, however it does yield results (at least for me) and I have made several repurchases!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Using this product for once a day (at night) has lasted me for about half a year now. This can feel a little heavy on my skin so that's why I decided to use it only at night, and I didn't necessarily needed it for the wrinkle reducing effect yet. Ah I really love the packaging, pump makes it so simple and hygienic to get the smidgen of moisturizer you need. I'd apply all over my face after washing at night and let it sink in, my skin would feel so so soft the next morning that I could forgo the need to apply a daytime moisturizer at times. There is a faint smell to it, not unpleasant, but for those that are sensitive to fragrances in skin products might find annoying. This is a bit pricey than I'd usually get, but considering how long it lasted and how nice it made skin feel it wasn't such a bad deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Bunny111

I like this, not sure how well it does at anti- aging as i am using it as a preventitive but i love the moisturising effect. I've had this 6 months now and it's still going so i'll give it that! Got it on a 2 for 10 offer at boots so can't complain... i really like it, it doesn't leave too much of a harsh residue

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ontheborder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not so great. It smells bad (kind of like self-tanner), and I suspect it's given me a few zits. I've definitely given it a good go and used about half the bottle, but this is not a repurchase for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by spatterson1

I like the bottle it comes in...pump is easy to use. It goes on really smoothly. I will say that I agree with other reviewers that it "balls up" occasionally when you rub it in, which is mildly annoying. I didn't notice any major differences in my skin/fine lines after using an entire bottle though, so I doubt it's any kind of miracle product. But, it seemed to moisturize just fine. I said I would buy it again- and I would- but probably not as my first choice. Actually, just bought a new daily moisturizer once it ran out to see if I like it better. If you happen to come across it on sale or something, I think you'll be happy with it though.