Ulta Voluptuous Volume

2.1

on 6/17/2014 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this a few years ago and hated it, but I'm thinking maybe I got a bad, dry one? I got another in a GWP and I really am loving it! It doesn't do much for volume, but it really does seperate and lengthen nicely. I am reaching for it more and more! Will most likely repurchase.

on 6/17/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mascara reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara in that it gives a ton of volume. However, I like this one much better because it isn't as wet. Because of that, my lashes don't stick together, so I have no problem with clumping. My lashes are very long, unruly, and sparse, and very few mascaras keep them from looking like I have 4 eyelashes, so this was a pleasant surprise. There is not a lot of lengthening, but that is what is to be expected from a purely volumizing mascara. All in all, I really like this and will add it to my list of good mascaras to repurchase once I get done trying out all my other ones ;)

on 6/14/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a basic lengthening mascara, perfect for the office or casual makeup looks. Unlike other reviewers I did not find it easy to coat the short hairs near the end of my eyelid, but maybe I just need to work with the brush better. This is very similar to Cover Girl Professional Mascara , and probably like a lot of ds mascaras out there except for the standouts, like many of L'Oreal's mascaras.

on 5/16/2014 3:11:00 PM

I like this product because it is simple. not too much volume though, but easy to apply. it covers all the lashes and is easy to use on the small lashes. I just use it when i dont want to use too much eye makeup.

on 2/25/2014 3:50:00 PM

This barely makes any noticeable difference on my lashes, let alone any kind of voluminous effect.

on 2/24/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is OK. It does coat the lashes with good dark pigment, but doesn't do much in the volumizing department. I would definitely use this for a more natural look or the "no makeup" look...or even to coat some falsies. It didn't clump my lashes, however it didn't make them very full and only added a little bit of length. I would suggest adding another mascara after applying this. It stays on ok and I didn't notice much flaking like some other drug store brands I've tried.

on 7/22/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I happen to like this mascara for the same reasons everyone else seems to hate it. It gives me natural looking lashes, very black, but soft and full. Definitely not voluptuous volume, but I don't like that thick, heavy lash look so I'm very pleased with this one. I don't find it dry either, will repurchase.

on 3/11/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is absolutely pointless. No length, no volume, no definition. It also stung my eyes upon application. I'm not sure what else to say about it. It's the worst mascara I've used.

on 2/15/2013 7:54:00 AM

I wanted to try a cheap mascara because my other mascaras were drying out. This is definitely the worst mascara I've ever tried. I'd rather not wear mascara at all than wearing this mascara. It doesn't volumize nor lengthens. Very useless and disappointing.

on 2/9/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend of mine told me that Ulta had a new mascara that was just wonderful. I was told at my local store that there was no 'new' product, however, this Voluptous Volume was great, she used it, and all of that other stuff. I am not sure if maybe I got an older product or if it is the actual formula, but the mascara is DRY. I had to put on about 5 coats for it to even look like I had 1 coat of my previous mascara (Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof). I'm not sure if it was isolated or if that is how the formula goes on, but I am returning and exchanging for another formula. We will see how that goes..

Popular Mascaras