Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips - Legs & Body

3.7

on 5/19/2015 8:14:00 AM

I got this 40 pack for half price.I liked this product it left my skin feeling smooth. I love that the ones I got were pink and berrie infused it made the waxing slightly more bearable.
My skin felt a bit sore and numb for a while. I do however think there are not enough wipes but i have heard that baby oil can help to take the remaining wax off. When using the wipes after the wax make sure you wipe it for a while and not rub or you won't get any wax off.Also this product only works when you follow the instructions carefully so if you don't follow it carefully you will end up removing no hair and leaving a load of wax behind. Make sure you only use it on the areas they mentioned I was stupid enough to use it on my hands and it left them red, itchy and bumpy. Also this product only works when the hair is really long so you have to grow them out.
The actual pain feels like a elastic flick but I found it difficult to force my self to rip it off.So just be brave. Another thing I do is use a hair dryer to heat the strip up. Finally remember that the strips can be used more than once so don't waste them.

on 5/31/2014 9:51:00 AM

I find the rose essence fragarance rather soothing and if you follow the instructions throughly, it will work perfectly in removing the fur coat off your legs. I would not recommend for you to use it for your underarms or your bikini areas for, it just don't work for your underarms.

Last me 1 - 2 weeks before I have to wax again.

Read more here: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/86694064153/veet-suprem-essence-ready-to-use-wax-strips-review

on 12/27/2013 8:35:00 PM

It is slightly better in removing hair than the senstive skin version

BUT peeled my skin (on legs) off, skin is red and hurts for three days already :(

on 11/17/2013 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product. It says to rub it between your hands but that doesn't work for me. Instead i use a blow dryer to heat it up because they work better that way. I like it but doesn't remove every hair in some areas. Overall good product and i will continue repurchasing this.

on 11/17/2013 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I tried the Sally Hansen kit and that didn't work well at all, as it did not remove a single hair. I was hesitant to try this, but I had already tried out the kit for face, and that worked out well, so I decided to give the one for legs and body a shot.

The product is easy to use. Instead of rubbing the wax strips together with hands, I recommending putting the strips (before you pull them apart) in the toaster (while still holding them) on the lowest setting for 1-2 seconds, and the wax should be warm but not too hot for you to apply to skin right away. If it's too hot, just wait until it cools a bit before you apply it. The wax is more pliable and prone to adhering to hairs when it's warm and slightly melted. If I didn't warm these up in the toaster and simply rubbed the strips between my hands, the wax would not get as much of a soft, warm, melted consistency and are thus much less effective.

It did squat for my underarms for some reason, though they were perfect for my legs and bikini region and was not painful in the slightest, which I was surprised about. Using an epilator is much, much, much more painful than waxing with these strips in my experience!

Overall, I recommend these. I've got thick, black hairs, and this kit ripped them all off my legs when a certain other popular brand's kit didn't!

Longtime Sally Hanson strip user but decided to just give another produce a try so I chose this Veet product based upon MUA reviews. Just stepped away from trying the strips on my legs. Horrible results with sporadic hair removed. Used multiple strips to try to remove all hair but ended up plucking way too many hairs. Also remnant wax was plentiful and a bit hard to remove although the wipes were pretty good at removing most spots, had to really rub in some areas. I won't use again and will likely pitch the strips I didn't use. Save your money and don't try this product.

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME? First of all, this didnt remove any of my hair, & second of all after using these, I have a ginormous dry red patch by my eyebrow. & it's not like I have thick hair either. Also, it clumped my eyebrow hair together & I had to wash my face 3 times to get it all out. No thank you.

These are awesome strips! I love them! I bought the body strips which come in 20 large peels, which accounts to a total of 40 strips when taken apart. When I use them on my legs you can use the same strip at three times and get a clean finish when used in conjunction with a hair dryer to heat the strip again because obviously the more hair on the strips the less efficient it will be. I great for bikini line or brazilian. I try and take a win reliever an hour before waxing down there lol. But I love it. Always a clean finish and 9 out of 10 it gets everything out in one pull. Overall it is a good product. As a tip i cut the strips. On my legs i cut them in half so that it hurts less and so that you have more control. And for down there i use like 1.5 in by 1.5 inch pieces. Results are well worth the price. Read directions and have fun waxing!

on 5/16/2012 12:20:00 AM

I am a blonde with moderately fine leg hair. I wanted to try this as a longer-lasting alternative to shaving and it didn't do anything on my legs. I've tried it at different lengths and I'm still left feeling prickly, as if it breaks the hairs rather than pulling them out. This might work for someone with more stubborn, thicker hair; I don't know. I started using it on my face (despite it not being intended for that). Even though I don't have any facial hair issues (just super fine, 1-2mm in length super light blonde fuzz) but I like the way foundation looks when the hair has been waxed. Hairless skin on the face just feels so nice.
I gave the overall rating a 3 because it will work everywhere but the legs. I didn't think it was cheap. Although the product was under ten dollars, you'd really only get a couple uses if you were doing full legs and body (like belly button, lower back, bikini, face, etc).
The packaging is good given that the strips are huge so you can get large areas at once but easily cut it down to the shape/size for somewhere else.
I don't think it's a great product for its intended use but it does work well in other areas, so maybe I would repurchase.

on 5/3/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very good waxing kit. I have very thick black hairs on my legs and these wax strips definitely did the job! i would buy again for sure. I also have the facial wax strips which work just as well!