Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Dead Sea Water, Carrot Juice, Pumpkin Juice, Melon Juice, Carrot Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Sweet Potato Extract, Orange Juice, Green Tea Extract, Ginko, Pomegranate Peel Extract, Naicin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

on 3/26/2015 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice body butter that soaks in quickly and moisturizes good enough.
My skin is very itchy and sensitive and this doesn't make the situation worse.
I actually like the powdery smell of Yes to Carrots.

on 2/18/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very moisturizing body butter. I use it on my neck and chest. It has a strange plastic smell that I don't care for, but its moisturizing properties make up for that. Yes, I'll purchase again, but I just wish it smelled fresher.

on 3/23/2014 3:45:00 PM

Nourishing, softening, carroty, expensive. I only bought it because it was on sale plus I had a great coupon. It was worth the 2$ I paid. It's not as thick as other body butters, but does absorb well. I wouldn't pay full price because I only got 10 days out of it.

on 2/21/2014 11:19:00 AM

Heads up! This review is for the body butter in the orange container, not the white one.
I love this body butter! It is so rich and smells lovely! I have dry eczema-prone skin and this has worked very well for me.
I always stock up on this when I see it for sale at Ross. It's thick and a little greasy, so keep that in mind before putting your clothes on. I like to give myself a little drying time before I dress.

on 12/1/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought the trial size of this after smelling it. As someone said previously, this smells exactly like a plastic Barbie doll. Kind of reminds me of a Cabbage Patch babydoll or something! It has that plastic yet baby powder scent. I really like it actually. This is definitely a thick cream or whipped cream rather than a true dense body butter, but I like that also. It melts right into my skin and makes it silky soft. It only leaves a bit of oiliness if I use too much which is REALLY easy to do. You barely need any of this at all! I like to keep this by my bed and use it at night on my hands and feet. I wake up with silky soft hands. I would absolutely repurchase.

on 8/21/2013 4:58:00 PM

This is a good product that actually works well as a face moisturizer. The smell is nice and is not too thick.

on 7/29/2013 6:52:00 AM

I think it is not a body butter, it is an body lotion. But it is a very good body lotion. It is moisturizes well.

on 5/27/2013 4:38:00 PM

This cream is definitely moisturizing. It goes on smoothly and is very easy to use. The packaging is convenient and overall, this is a very effective product. My only complaint is that it smells like plastic Barbie doll and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.

on 5/12/2013 11:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased a trial size to keep as hand cream in my purse. It feels strange, more like a lotion than a body butter. Didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing. Wouldn't recommend on those two counts.

on 3/5/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good option for those people with normal skin. It smells lovely, like orange blossoms, it sinks in well and is not sticky nor does it leave a film. However I have super dry skin and you could see within a few hours that this wasn't going to cut the mustard and as it was relatively expensive for my budget, I will not be repurchasing.

Top Rated Yes To Carrots Products