Chanel Precision Hydramax Active Serum

3.5

on 12/31/2014 6:39:00 AM

Chanel - Precision Hydramax Active Serum
Discontinued

This HYDRA BEAUTY SÉRUM new one infuses skin with moisture and plumps the skin. Get a sample and compare with the old one. An ocean of difference between the two.

on 7/3/2013 11:34:00 AM

It's very bad!!! I want say don't buy it!!!

on 5/18/2012 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A friend of mine gave me this, so I was lucky I didn't have the baggage of the hefty price tag. I like to use this at night after my weekly intensive scrub. My skin looks so soothed and hydrated when I wake up! One pump is plenty for the entire face. It gives a cooling sensation and just feels so lovely on my skin. I'm not sure I can afford to splurge on this product again, but once I earn a decent wage I might do, as I only use it once or twice a week as a pick me up or when my oily skin is dehydrated. It does the job without the richness that may scare those with oily/acne prone skin.

on 3/15/2012 2:54:00 PM

I have normal to dry skin. I have always had issues with dry patches between my eyebrows, start of eyebrow area, and sometimes around my nose area. Even when I put moisturizer on the flakes would still show and look really bad.

Then I found out about this bad boy from a friend. I decided to just try it. I wash my face in the morning, use some toner, I put some between my brows, nose, and around my mouth. Then I put moisturizer on top. I only needed a small drop for all the mentioned areas

WOW! This REALLY changed my skin. I never have dry patches anymore! When I put on a light coat of liquid foundation to even out my skin... it looks great! No more flakes/dry patches.

HG product for me. Would keep repurchasing. This product is expensive, but will last for a long time consider how little you need. I bought the 1oz and that is already a lot of product!

Popular Face Skincare Products