December 18, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lipstick - Geogirl GR8 (Great) Lip Shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Bubble Gum which looks Barbie Pink but applies as a sheer light pink with some shimmer. I like the color but this lip shine dries out my lips. Maybe if I applied lip balm before using. I really like the natural ingredient list, fair pricing and the cardboard lip stick tube is an awesome idea.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

I have this in Strawberry Fields, which is a light frosty coral-pink. I would not really call this a lipstick as it is more of a lip balm with shimmer. I like this product for days when I don't wear lipstick, but I want something on my lips other than Carmex. This particular color is pale and frosty. Layering it too much can actually reduce the color of my lips due to the frosty nature of the product. If I buy this again, I will try the darkest color, Pomegranate. The reason I have Strawberry Fields is because drugstore.com throws in a free GG item with a purchase of two or more GG products. I had no choice on the color, unfortunately.
However, the packaging is so cute! I love the sturdy cardboard tube and the little bees decorating the top. It can be a little hard to open at first. I had to pull and tug, and I was afraid I would break it! It has loosened up now that I've used it a few times.
Overall, this is a pretty good item. I would be interested to try other colors.