October 21, 2014 | 1270 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Almost Lipstick - Lovely Honey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't find this color similar to Black Honey at all. This is a sheer pinkish-red. The red is very subtle. Like Black Honey (which I am very fond of) the staying power of these lipstick is not long but I knew that going in. It's nice to be able to put on lipstick without a mirror. It would be impossible to look over done in this color. It is a nice, fresh but not loud pop of color on my not very pigmented lips. I have changed my review. This lipstick went very quickly rancid. I don't think I have ever had Black Honey do that to me. I would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

I like Black Honey but I wanted something in a lighter shade for spring/summer. This is gorgeous in the tube-less purple than BH, like a deep, blue-leaning rose. Unfortunately, on lips it's very, very sheer. Almost invisible sheer. Adds tiny bit of color and shine. But so subtle it hardly seems worth the effort. Especially since it's not that moisturising and lacks ss. Glad I had a gift card.