Avon ANEW CLINICAL Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid

4.5

WATER/EAU SD ALCOHOL 40-B GLYCOLIC ACID GLYCERIN PVP THIODIPROPIONIC ACID TRIOXAUNDECANEDIOIC ACID SODIUM HYALURONATE ARGININE ASPARTIC ACID CARNITINE CARRAGEENAN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE POLYSORBATE 20 PARFUM/FRAGRANCE AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE DISODIUM EDTA

on 8/16/2015 10:51:00 AM

This product is amazing, to the point where I don't ever want to run out of it ! The glass bottle and dropper are not just for looks as another reviewer stated, but keeps the product from being contaminated by plastic, and adds to the shelf life. I bought this last year and am running low after using it at least 2 to 5 times a week, every week. I only skip a few days if I m getting waxed or use depilatory cream on my upper lip, in order to reduce any possible skin sensitivity. I use it at night after cleansing, then use a light moisturizer and eye cream. I am constantly being told I look younger than my 53 years, and I am sure this stuff helps ! I have smooth skin, and hardly any fine lines in eye area. Non irritating, no discernable scent.

on 1/5/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

What a shame.. I actually really loved the results I saw after using it for a few weeks but then I found out this product contains alcohol. I don't want to risk putting alcohol on my face for fear of damaging my skin in the long run. If they reformulated this product without alcohol I would buy it in a heartbeat!!

Hated paying $30 to try it, but I'm getting desperate with all the problem areas on my face. This works amazingly well! The weird little bumps on my temples and forehead are gone, the redness on my cheeks and nose are dramatically reduced, and my skin feels so soft! Sometimes i think the dark/sun spots on my cheek look lighter, but other times they look the same. Think I'll wait for a sale to repurchase though.

on 5/17/2014 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this a while back but using occasionally didn't provide much results. Recently, I started applying again but this time twice a day every day. Wow! Horizontal forehead lines are almost gone. My frown lines are also visibly reduced. I combine this with DHC Q10 cream and a twice a week homemade scrub (sugar, honey, olive oil). Works for me!

on 12/16/2013 10:06:00 AM

I've recently suffered from an extreme PCOS acne breakout. Huge, dark red, cystic acne spots erupted on my cheeks, jawline and neck. After I got on Rx, oral and topical, the acne subsided but I was left with patches of dark acne spots. I needed to find a product that would lighten the dark spots and this product did the trick and fast!!!

I've only been using this for about a week and I've already noticed dramatic results. My dark spots have lightened significantly and my face is soft, smooth and supple.

I use this in the morning underneath my Neutrogena wrinkle repair moisturizer. It has a light, almost syrup-y texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. This serum has a light, clean scent that fades after application. There is a slight tingle if you apply this to any open sores on your face (i.e. fresh acne, etc.) but it is not unbearable and quickly dissipates. Layers beautifully underneath moisturizers.

The packaging is very luxe...I love that it is in a glass bottle with a dropper instead of a plastic one. The bottle is heavy, which won't make this ideal for travel, but it could easily be transferred to a smaller glass dropper bottle if needed.

I bought this on eBay and paid less than $15 for it. Will definintely repurchase and continue to use and hopefully see continued results.

on 10/23/2013 11:42:00 AM

I agree with the other reviews. This works! It burns a little bit my skin is better. I like the heavy packaging. Feels more luxe. Fragrance pleasant and fades quickly. Must use sunscreen. Thinking of a backup in case it gets discontinued.

on 6/8/2013 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I started using this about a week ago with my Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel Pads. I use the fluid at night and the pads in the morning. I don't know which one works better because my skin looks great. However I do mix this fluid with my Olay elixir night serum. I know I might be doing double AHA products, however my skin has never looked better.

My enlarged pores are almost gone. My pregnancy acne breakout is virtually non-existence and my face looks amazing like a babies butt :-) The dullness look I was sporting is completely gone and my face looks hydrated.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the dropper. Its unless and hardly picks up anything. A pump would of been better suited. However with that being said you only really need like 1-2 tiny drops for your whole face and neck.

Moreover this product does contain alcohol which is bad, because alcohol does cause free radical cell damage. Nonetheless I use a good moisturizer to avoid it drying out my face. in my opinion, I would recommend this product in conjunction with Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel pads for amazing results!!

on 3/1/2013 5:22:00 PM

LOVE! Got mine off of Ebay, along with the Texturizing Peel and Wrinkle Corrector, and my skin has never looked and felt better! I don't wear makeup much, only concealer and powder, and it's because I've used Avon's Anew Clinical line products. My skin is clear, smooth and glowing! LOVE the whole line! Anyway, I add just a drop of this fluid to the Wrinkle Corrector daily. I like how this serum feels-silky and smooth, not sticky, like a lot of serums that just sit there on your skin, doing, well, NOTHING really! This seems to sink in pretty good, leaving my skin so soft! LOVE!

on 1/14/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

WOW! I have super sensitive skin, and this does not irritate one bit. Skin smooth as glass after one use, and rosy cheeks galore! Love, love, love :)

on 12/25/2012 10:18:00 PM

I like the product but the bad part is if that you have to continue using it once you stop your skin turns dull or to the normal state

Popular Treatments (Face)