October 22, 2014 | 2045 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Exfoliating Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very suprised by all the negative reviews on these for being too "harsh"

1. they are exfoliating wipes. THEREFORE you need to exhibit VERY LITTLE pressure in order for these to do their thing. its not like sand paper where you use force when sanding an object. you just lightly go over your face and it will be exfoliated

2. I dont kno if they are different in each country but mine smell like NOTHING. these are absolutely 100% scent free.

3. I like them...they exfoliate. My skin feels very smooth today and I dont use a lot of force on my face when using them.

will buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Please note, this review is for the Simple Clear Skin oil balancing cleansing wipes which come in a pale blue pack. I do not - as a rule - use wipes, but I bought these for my teenage daughter. I was tired last night and my 9-year old started removing my make-up with one of these wipes while I dozed on the sofa. My face immediately stung badly and I had to stop her from wiping my entire face. This morning my face has puffed up on the side she applied the wipe to. I can be sensitive to cheaper products but I'm not hyper-sensitive so I'm surprised to have had such a nasty reaction. I'm not sure which ingredient has caused this reaction - possibly the methylparaben which I've just discovered is a common allergen - but please be very careful with these wipes!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jamboreeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These wipes are quite stiff and harsh on sensitive skin. Turns my skin red and it feels rough and hurts quite a bit. I don't see a difference in exfoliating my skin, just makes it more sensitive and bumpy. The regular Simple wipes are way better and gentle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I guess I don't really get the point of these wipes. They're supposed to be exfoliating, but I am supposed to use them as a cleanser? Do they moisturize? I can't really tell. The experience of using them is akin to wiping a baby wipe across the face- I had a hard time enjoying it. As promised, they are scent-free. When I finished using the wipe my skin didn't feel any softer or better, and I can't really discern a great benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Nicolehutchie

These are the best face wipes I have tried. They are exfoliating, so it's obviously stupid to try to use them to remove your eye makeup. They do work well for removing foundations and face powder though. I have been using them for about two weeks every day, sometimes twice a day depending on my workout routine and my skin looks the best it's looked in almost a year. My acne has cleared up and my skin tone is more even. Am most definitely buying again. My skin is normally dry in some areas, oily in some areas, and acne all over. Since I've started using these my skin is no longer dry and flaking, I haven't experienced any excess oil and my acne has virtually disappeared.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

I bought these wipes as I heard good thing about the regular wipes and the new exfoliating texture seemed like a good idea. Well, it's really rough and my skin is not the sensitive type. It takes off make-up moderately well not as well as any other drugstore make-up wipes. Will not repurchase because of the texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by labyrinthine33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are really great if they're used as a follow up to the normal Simple Cleansing Wipes. First off, I should say that I don't wash my face with cleansers or anything like that so the Simple Facia Wipe line is my HG face cleansing routine. So what I do is remove my makeup with the normal cleansing wipes and then follow up every other day with the exfoliating wipes and I love how they take off the extra traces of makeup and I feel like they really get all the gunk from the pores of my nose out. Yes they're rough, and that's what I love about them. I wouldn't recommend them for every day use but if after you've removed your makeup and you don't feel like you've gotten your face completely cleaned, then these help you do just that. I love them and definitely repurchase them over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this because I wanted something that could take off my makeup and that would also gently exfoliate my skin. Instead this product is so rough that it just ends up hurting your face and you can't even get off the makeup properly because as soon as you try to press it even slightly on your skin it feels like rubbing sandpaper on your face.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Hands off this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hayleyleloup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these accidentally, meant to get the regular wipes, that's the only reason I didn't give these one star. They're horrible, but maybe if you're looking for face sandpaper, they're what you're after. Ouch.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

just tried these and Love the exfoliating feeling I get with them! will come really useful in summer on those hot steamy days. $7 Australian for a pack of 25 is great value and I will continue to purchase! Love