April 19, 2014 | 1591 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Exfoliating Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by labyrinthine33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are really great if they're used as a follow up to the normal Simple Cleansing Wipes. First off, I should say that I don't wash my face with cleansers or anything like that so the Simple Facia Wipe line is my HG face cleansing routine. So what I do is remove my makeup with the normal cleansing wipes and then follow up every other day with the exfoliating wipes and I love how they take off the extra traces of makeup and I feel like they really get all the gunk from the pores of my nose out. Yes they're rough, and that's what I love about them. I wouldn't recommend them for every day use but if after you've removed your makeup and you don't feel like you've gotten your face completely cleaned, then these help you do just that. I love them and definitely repurchase them over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this because I wanted something that could take off my makeup and that would also gently exfoliate my skin. Instead this product is so rough that it just ends up hurting your face and you can't even get off the makeup properly because as soon as you try to press it even slightly on your skin it feels like rubbing sandpaper on your face.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Hands off this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hayleyleloup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these accidentally, meant to get the regular wipes, that's the only reason I didn't give these one star. They're horrible, but maybe if you're looking for face sandpaper, they're what you're after. Ouch.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

just tried these and Love the exfoliating feeling I get with them! will come really useful in summer on those hot steamy days. $7 Australian for a pack of 25 is great value and I will continue to purchase! Love

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by youngandbeautiful1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love these wipes even tough they're rough at first you get used to it i've been using these for about a year and there great and it smells good it is also the perfect amount of wetness its not to dry or to wet

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by neishaura

These wipes are so uncomfortable! They hurt my face, I don't recommend this to anyone

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ouch ouch ouch they hurt and do not at all remove eye make up will never buy again !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by sparklythings21

i know these are exfoliating but... they are ROUGH! also, they are drier to the touch than most other wipes i have tried. i will absolutely not repurchase these- i hate them!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Simple's cleansing wipes, so I bought these exfoliating wipes (darker green packaging) to try when I was running low. Big mistake! These wipes are rough compared to the regular cleansing wipes, especially on and around the eye area. If you use this on the rest of your face it should be okay unless you have sensitive skin, but I'd still steer clear of any blemishes because this wipe may aggravate them. I was too lazy to return them so now I use them to clean my makeup brushes and to wipe down sweat after working out, but I wouldn't rebuy these for removing facial makeup. I'm sticking to the cleansing wipes (in the light green packaging) from now on!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Mmmonica

I know these are exfoliating wipes but they are super rough on my face! It's much rougher than, say, the St Ives Apricot Scrub. The formula of the cleanser that's on the wipes is nice though so I'll definitely try the "cleansing" wipes. As for the rest of the exfoliating wipes I have left? I think I'll use them for scrubbing my feet after a day of wearing sandals.