August 21, 2014 | 2083 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by bul0031

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Disappointed in this product. The liquid is so thin and runny that it is difficult to get an even coverage. Considering it was so liquidous I thought it would be good for my dry skin, however it causes my skin to flake and catches on parts of my skin. It does give a nice finish, but because it is not long-lasting it needs to be set with a powder so then you lose that essence. The packaging is fine, the pump bottle is useful. The colour is not great. Like many people have said, the colour has a grey tone to it. Even with moisturiser, primer and finishing powder I just can't seem to make this product work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not impressed with this one. It broke me out with dry patches on my face within a day. Also when it went on there was an oily sheen to it which I didn't like.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ImUrAddiction

I overall it's an ok product. The finish it lovely however the color is like an ashy grayish tone on my skin. I purchased W6. will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Rcarr6569

I just had to write a review for this. Im not an avid makeup fan once I find my HG of a product I rarely deviate. But this foundation really deserved a review. I go to US once a year and bulk buy my fave products (estee lauder and bobby brown) to bring back. Its three weeks till I go back and Ive ran out of doublewear light so grabbed this for like 8 pound from boots. I got it in rose beige as I'm a bit tanned atm but normally Im alot lighter.

This foundation is lovely the cover is just what I wanted medium coverage but buildable to full cover. I dont set this with powder as I dont feel like it needs it, the foundation gives me a very natural evening and smoothing of the skin its not totally matte and his a tint of 'glow' which disappears with powdering. I do have to reapply this once throughout the day but one pump covers my full face. The packaging is nice i love pumps on foundation so much easier!

I have combination skin but this just sits fine hasnt caused spots or oil just like a second skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Logenbrook

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AWFUL, very cakey, and it had a bunch of chunks, and yet it was watery, I am not buying this product again(:

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by EleanorD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's easy to put on and looks really lovely, but after about 3 hours it started to wear off even if I was wearing a powder over it. After about 6 or 7 hours, it looked like I had never put anything on at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out like nobody's business... I have always used mineral powder bc I hate the way foundation feels. Looking for a more dewy look, I tried the Beautifying BB cream & loved it. But it clogged pores & caused break out after couple days. After reading reviews, I decided to try this. Wore today for first time for only 5 hrs. It didn't give much coverage, less than their bb cream actually. It was more moisturizing however- I could wear on top of dry patches. Wased face soon as I got home bc I felt dirty. Not oily- just like my skin couldn't breathe! Now hrs later, my skin feels oily & gross (my skin is super dry, this is strange!) and I have sooooo many pimples!!! Huge ones, small ones.. & pores look bigger. So sad... If anyone knows a good foundation just to even tone & cover some acne (now!) let me know!!! Ugh...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought my in W5. I love the finished and the coverage that it gives me. I do have to powder it and I powder over all my other foundations. Very happy love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by CottonCandy381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the light - medium coverage and the dewy look it has. It's light in texture and doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't really feel moisturizing either. I have pretty dry skin and I've only left it on for about 5 hours because I see acne forming. But, it breaks me out and sinks into my pores even if I use the littlest amount I can and a primer. :( Alot of people like this it just didn't work for me. You should try it because you may like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by JennAlina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I am pretty much an oily monster. Even so, I do love the glowy foundations, especially in the summertime when I crave a light foundation that doesn't feel heavy, but still gives me decent coverage. I LOVE this foundation! I was skeptical being that this is a glowy, illuminating foundation (and me being oily), but this did not make me look greasy at all! All I had to do was set it with a powder and I was dewy but not greasy- without having to touch up for several hours! I'll always have a little shine, but I don't mind it as I think a little dewy shine looks fresh and healthy and this really gave me the look I wanted. Definitely my go to spring and summer foundation- or anytime I just want a light dewy coverage.