July 23, 2014 | 2132 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not impressed with this one. It broke me out with dry patches on my face within a day. Also when it went on there was an oily sheen to it which I didn't like.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ImUrAddiction

I overall it's an ok product. The finish it lovely however the color is like an ashy grayish tone on my skin. I purchased W6. will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Rcarr6569

I just had to write a review for this. Im not an avid makeup fan once I find my HG of a product I rarely deviate. But this foundation really deserved a review. I go to US once a year and bulk buy my fave products (estee lauder and bobby brown) to bring back. Its three weeks till I go back and Ive ran out of doublewear light so grabbed this for like 8 pound from boots. I got it in rose beige as I'm a bit tanned atm but normally Im alot lighter.

This foundation is lovely the cover is just what I wanted medium coverage but buildable to full cover. I dont set this with powder as I dont feel like it needs it, the foundation gives me a very natural evening and smoothing of the skin its not totally matte and his a tint of 'glow' which disappears with powdering. I do have to reapply this once throughout the day but one pump covers my full face. The packaging is nice i love pumps on foundation so much easier!

I have combination skin but this just sits fine hasnt caused spots or oil just like a second skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Logenbrook

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AWFUL, very cakey, and it had a bunch of chunks, and yet it was watery, I am not buying this product again(:

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by EleanorD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's easy to put on and looks really lovely, but after about 3 hours it started to wear off even if I was wearing a powder over it. After about 6 or 7 hours, it looked like I had never put anything on at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out like nobody's business... I have always used mineral powder bc I hate the way foundation feels. Looking for a more dewy look, I tried the Beautifying BB cream & loved it. But it clogged pores & caused break out after couple days. After reading reviews, I decided to try this. Wore today for first time for only 5 hrs. It didn't give much coverage, less than their bb cream actually. It was more moisturizing however- I could wear on top of dry patches. Wased face soon as I got home bc I felt dirty. Not oily- just like my skin couldn't breathe! Now hrs later, my skin feels oily & gross (my skin is super dry, this is strange!) and I have sooooo many pimples!!! Huge ones, small ones.. & pores look bigger. So sad... If anyone knows a good foundation just to even tone & cover some acne (now!) let me know!!! Ugh...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought my in W5. I love the finished and the coverage that it gives me. I do have to powder it and I powder over all my other foundations. Very happy love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by CottonCandy381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the light - medium coverage and the dewy look it has. It's light in texture and doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't really feel moisturizing either. I have pretty dry skin and I've only left it on for about 5 hours because I see acne forming. But, it breaks me out and sinks into my pores even if I use the littlest amount I can and a primer. :( Alot of people like this it just didn't work for me. You should try it because you may like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by JennAlina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I am pretty much an oily monster. Even so, I do love the glowy foundations, especially in the summertime when I crave a light foundation that doesn't feel heavy, but still gives me decent coverage. I LOVE this foundation! I was skeptical being that this is a glowy, illuminating foundation (and me being oily), but this did not make me look greasy at all! All I had to do was set it with a powder and I was dewy but not greasy- without having to touch up for several hours! I'll always have a little shine, but I don't mind it as I think a little dewy shine looks fresh and healthy and this really gave me the look I wanted. Definitely my go to spring and summer foundation- or anytime I just want a light dewy coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by aubjohnson19

This foundation is amazing. A lot of people who are dissing it are telling the rest of you not to buy it because it didn't work on them, all of our skin types are different. Now, if you do have oily skin, it will most likely not work on you. I am oily in some spots of my face and I just use L'Oreal true match powder in W4, which works fine for me and I am good to go. I was using L'Oreal magic nude liquid powder foundation, which is good for oily skin, but honestly the coverage was hard to build up to my likings, so I am glad I found this foundation, the coverage is buildable, it is long-lasting, and gives you almost a 'dewy-glow' finish. I am not sure about the packaging, if I have makeup on my hands and it gets on the bottle it seems noticeable that its on there and it is hard to get off the bottle. I really don't mind the price, it's worth it.