September 20, 2014 | 1437 users online

Loose Powders - BeneFit Cosmetics - Chamois Powder Tint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kookykitty

I love the Benefit Powder Tint in Chamois! I've been using the same container for years and it's fantastic! It is practically identical to T.LeClerc's Loose Powder in Bananae. It is a light translucent pale yellow powder tint that helps to brighten the face and neutralize a bit of he redness. I use it after my foundation and it seems to stay matte looking(w/o looking chalky) for a decent amount of time--through a few hours. It works wonderfully w/ my MMM Stila D/E yellow undertoned skin and would work for skintones from the very pale to MMMs. I do not think it would work as well for darker MMMs or those with very dark skin tones as it may appear too chalky or too light. I don't know if this product is still available, but like the reviewer said below, I am sure you can contact Benefit CS and they should be able to produce one for you. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2003 12:31:00 AM More reviews by camillestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It has been awhile since I bought this product, probably 1997, so I do not remember exactly what is is suppose to do. I do not use this much, because I am always on the go(running late) and can not put loose powder on while driving. However... I do remember that when I wore it I really liked the way it felt on my skin and set my makeup and soaked up my oily spots. The Benefit MA told me it was a setting powder for after foundation and was meant to brighten the face. There was a choice between this yellow color for brightenng and purple powder for highlighting. I recommend this loose powder, not sparkly but seems to give a brightening glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2002 4:08:00 PM More reviews by bethabh

I love this so much! It came as a free gift with purchase from BeneFit's web page. It matches my skintone perfectly and lasts all day! I will buy it when it's available!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 8:02:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Oooooh. This is a loose translucent correcting powder by benefit. This was discontinued at somepoint earlier this year, but if you really want it, the company might be able to dig one up for you. Regular loose powder packaging, twist off top. Very finely milled powder that is a light yellow, very close to Banane in colour, it seems to be their version of that. The first ingredient is 'mineralized french chalk', where most loose is talc. Infact, i don't see any talc in this. Feels so great on, not at all cakey, i am very into this. I am a stila D/E and this is not light on me. Great for everyone.