November 24, 2014 | 1762 users online

Lip Gloss - Artistry - Light Up Lip Gloss - Champagne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Metallic soft finish that really makes the lines of the lips dissapear, this is an awesome lipgloss! It leaves a minty feeling on the lips and it is not sticky at all, looks great over any lipstick or by itself, I love it. The LED light on the handle and the small mirror are super convenient if you're somewhere with a dim light. This was a great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by stardust0759

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Champagne color is perfect for anytime. I use it when I'm going for a more natural look. The built in mirror and light is perfect when going out. I don't have to wait in line to check my lip gloss in the mirror, it's right on the lip gloss! Price isn't an issue when you have great people to purchase from. My friends at divianexclusives.mychoices.biz give discounts so it helps save you money on amazing products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by stoli037

I had my makeup done for a wedding and the artist used this product. I absolutely loved it. The color was perfect and it does not dry my lips out. All the other bridesmaids ended up using my color and the light was so helpful during the wedding. I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by janinetondu

I absolutely loved this lip gloss! And the main reason was probably because of the light feature built in the cap/lip brush, it made it fun to use! The lip gloss was nice, there was no stickiness unless you overdid it (which I tended to do just to see the light) but otherwise pretty decent. The price is okay I believe it runs for about $16 for .21oz gloss which isn't much of a deal. Also, well I mean I am one one those people who like to go to a store and purchase, that's why companies like Avon and Artistry sometimes fail me. Would I purchase again, probably when the need strikes me to be frivolous and buy a light up lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by blua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love the packaging! I'm not sure how much this costs because it was given as a gift. But I do love the color. It's glittery and shiney, but doesn't have that 'chunky' texture to it. The mirror isn't great, but hey, it's a pretty cool concept (although GOSH has the same thing fo their lipglosses). It leaves a minty cool sensation on my lips...not sure if it's suppose to do that? It doesn't last all day for me because well: I eat all day, I drink all day. But I have yet to find a lipgloss to withstand all that. Will buy it again! (And all the other colors too)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

Theres a mirror on the side and a light in the cap that turns on automatically when the wand is pulled out of the tube. Great quality lip gloss, moisturizing, not sticky and adds a sheer shimmer to lips. Light color for a natural look.