October 31, 2014 | 1503 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Renergie Yeux Multiple Lift

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I got samples of this and I think it is not worth at all for the price. It didn't reduce eye wrinkles. Worst of all, it STINGS my eyes! It is in jar form which is UNHYGIENIC because it turns yellow after a while. I do find that it temporarily brightens my eye bags after application. Don't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by portillosa

the promises of this product:

- eyelids feel firmer as if lifted
- fine lines and crow's feet wrinkles appear reduced
- the eye contour feels firmer
- dark circles appear reduced
- under eye bags looked reduced
- eye contour looks eluminated

*note: I have sensitive eye contour. Just first use of one product after 15 mins I will see immediately if it's a good product or just a total waste of money. I have almost 15-20 eye products bought in the past 3 yrs. and I have never been this satisfied before.
honestly, after 1st use of this product, only the first promise from lancome I didn't notice any difference maybe because I don't have that saggy eye lids yet, I'm 33 and the eye problems I have are under eye bags, fine lines and dark circles. And besides it's too early to tell after my first use. But honestly speaking to all the girls in search for solutions to dark circles and saggy eye bags, this product is the answer. I have never seen so amazing effects on my eyes after just first use, can you imagine what else this product can do for the next few weeks and months? so don't be afraid, try it and just like me you will be amazed!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't like this...Total waste of money. Tried using it twice a day (morning, night) and it gave me milia! Then I switched to using it once a day but I still occasionally get an annoying milia seed which takes ages to disappear. Did not over apply...And I followed the massaging instructions provided faithfully daily... :-( In fact I have been using the same tub for one year and I'm finally finishing it - the only reason why I want to finish it is because of the prohibitive cost.

I'm giving it 2 stars as the moisturising effect is quite okay. My eye area feels better with it on and it doesn't make my concealer or foundation slide off. However I didn't see any dramatic results. My dark eye circles are still as dark as before. I do not have any crow's feet or serious lines under my eyes so I cannot speak for its plumping properties. (sidenote: The concealer cream attached to it is useless - it's too greasy and has zero coverage.)

I'm definitely not buying this again; I had such high hopes for it after reading so many glowing reviews on the Internet. Any cheap old moisturising eye cream would be better than this ~ I'm really disappointed. On to the next eye cream I guess.....:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Ashburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To date, ive only used it for 2 weeks but...the results are great! When i saw the results, i thought to myself, "Man, this really works!"

Pros:
1. easily absorbed into the eye contour areas
2. Fine lines and crows feet reduced

Cons:
1. expensive
2. texture is a little thick for my fancy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by 1blackcat

Love the effect of the cream on my eyes. Thick yes but also mosturising. Bought it yesterday, used it in the night and today I noticed that my fine lines had visibly reduced and my eyes were looking plump and nice. I will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad I received a sample of this and didn't have to waste money on this awful product. I've only been using this for one week, but that's enough for me to know that this is one of the worst eye creams I've ever tried. The consistency of the cream is pasty and sticky at the same time. It feels heavy on my eyelids and under the eyes, and not in a moisturising way, rather like a heavy, greasy paste on my skin - yuck! And for the so called promises of lifting, brightening, rejuvenating, and everything else under the sun, this simply didn't deliver on any of its claims. In fact, my under eyes and eyelids look worse than ever. Would recommend trying a sample first if possible.