April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Sunscreen - InnisFree - Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF35 PA+++

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by kidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is good at control oil and lastlong without parabens, mineral oils, talc, animal materials, artificial fragrance. Absorted quickly. However, it is not revalued by famuos quality control firms and it is too white with person who has dark skin. Good character with natural skin - it's me. I'll buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by cookiedough8

The name may not be so sexy but the product does exactly what it says. I have very oily skin which normally turns my T zones into an oil slick by mid-afternoon. No oil controlling powder or primer had been able to significantly delay this process.
Then along comes this sunscreen in a convenient little squeeze tube.
The sunscreen is meant to double as a makeup base so it is tinted and slightly thicker than you would normally expect. I personally did not find white cast to be a problem when applied under my regular foundation, but ymmv (I'm around NC20 with slight yellow undertones for reference).
The oil-control function is just amazing. I no longer need to blot my face, not even once, and my face still stays shine-free right through the evening.
I've been using it everyday since purchase and will probably continue to do so. Will definitely purchase again. LOVE!!