August 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Sunscreen - InnisFree - Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF35 PA+++

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by teojia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've recently started religiously applying sunscreen every morning before leaving the house, and I picked this up on my recent trip to Korea. True, the name is not very sexy, but it does what it says and I love it so far. I'm not too bothered by the low spf, as the texutre of the suncreen is more important to me. Previously, I used YSL's sunscreen, but found it to be too oily, which was really unsuitable for a tropical and humid climate. I also like how this product is free from artificial dyes, paraben, benzophenone, ethanol, animal ingredients and mineral oil. I try to keep myself on the natural beauty track whenever I can.

I use this after my serum but before makeup (which is only bb cream these days and basic eyeliner lipstick finishing powder). I let it sit for a bit while I change into my clothes, before I apply my bb cream or make up on. I have a slightly oily complexion, so I love that the texture is not oily (as how you expect more sunscreens to be) and the colour isn't too pasty.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by kidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is good at control oil and lastlong without parabens, mineral oils, talc, animal materials, artificial fragrance. Absorted quickly. However, it is not revalued by famuos quality control firms and it is too white with person who has dark skin. Good character with natural skin - it's me. I'll buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by cookiedough8

The name may not be so sexy but the product does exactly what it says. I have very oily skin which normally turns my T zones into an oil slick by mid-afternoon. No oil controlling powder or primer had been able to significantly delay this process.
Then along comes this sunscreen in a convenient little squeeze tube.
The sunscreen is meant to double as a makeup base so it is tinted and slightly thicker than you would normally expect. I personally did not find white cast to be a problem when applied under my regular foundation, but ymmv (I'm around NC20 with slight yellow undertones for reference).
The oil-control function is just amazing. I no longer need to blot my face, not even once, and my face still stays shine-free right through the evening.
I've been using it everyday since purchase and will probably continue to do so. Will definitely purchase again. LOVE!!