January 31, 2015 | 2108 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Lush Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Itabliss

Excellent mascara. No clumping. Dries completely. Does not give you spider lashes. Lengthens, seperates, awsomeates.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by caitarmstrong

I love this mascara! I love the wand and the formula. No clumping, no spider eyes. I'm of English/Scottish decent, so light, fair features and virtually no eyelashes. It actually makes my very thin eye lashes look long and thick! I would not say it makes them grow longer or thicker though, as the company claims. Sadly however, there is apparently a class action lawsuit against UD because of this (http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/27343-urban-decay-lush-lash-class-action-lawsuit-says-product-doesnt-work/). Now I can't find it anywhere. I hope they come out with the exact same product and ditch the claims of growth so I can just have my mascara back! I would also love if they came out with some other colors than just black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My new favorite mascara. I love a lot of UD products so I am not surprised that I love this mascara. I had been using Waterproof Lash Blast for a very long time and I really was happy with it but it was not like a "wow" so great product (I really liked the brush). I read a few reviews about this UD mascara and decided to purchase it because it sounded like it would do what I want it to do.

I will probably miss the waterproof aspects of my old Lash Blast but not enough to make me switch back.

I love the shape of the brush. It really helps me to apply the mascara and shape my lashes. I don't have to use a tissue paper to wipe off access with this bottle design (I do scrape the bit of mascara off of the tip of the brush before I apply). It makes my lashes look super long and full. I have never seen my bottom lashes look so good! I have fairly long eyelashes but they are blond and IMO they could be longer. So that leads me to my next favorite thing about this mascara, it is supposed to nourish and help grow your lashes. Now I haven't been using it long enough to know if this stuff works to grow but I will edit if I find there's a difference or not. That being said, I would still use it if it doesn't work to grow lashes. I love this stuff. It is easy to work with, went on smoothly with a nice thick but workable texture. It coated my lashes nicely and hasn't clumped on me (I noticed you really don' t need to us much of this stuff so maybe that is why it doesn't clump for me). It dries quickly and so far has been holding up well. No flaking or smudging (I even accidentally rubbed my eyes and it was still all good!) it lasts all through my day.
HG status

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by HeyItsLiv

My holy grail mascara! It has a very natural look and adds good length and a nice, average volume. It doesn't clump or stick the lashes together like spider legs, it really separates and coats the lashes evenly. It doesn't flake and lasts all day. It's easy to apply and gives you a perfect, even amount on the want when taking it out. There is never any excess product. I love it so much and if you're looking for a good, reliable mascara that will work for most anything, BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mysteriousminds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I wear it on days I want my lashes to look natural, but usually I wear it underneath another mascara to give it some extra oomph. Also, it's great for your lashes health-wise, which is a plus! My lashes genuinely looked longer naturally after using this for a week or so. Also, the pretty vine packaging is so cute.

Pros: Great natural look, can use under other mascaras for full effect, great for lashes, doesn't feel crunchy, defines lashes, lengthens lashes, cute packaging

Cons: Can clump if too many coats are used, doesn't offer very much volume

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by niffun

This mascara is great at separating, lengthening, and defining. It does not flake but it is not waterproof and will smudge if you cry. My problem with it is that it does NOT volumize like other reviewers may claim. Attempting to add another coat of this mascara to volumize only makes your lashes clumpy. Although I love how this mascara looks in pictures (as it really makes my eyes stand out) I would not call this my natural looking, feathery mascara. So for that reason I have taken one lippie off as I keep searching.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ldavid

I love this mascara. It's great for definition, separation, lengthening, volume and the color is a perfect black that's natural looking. I've been using it for a couple months and my lashes are in great shape due to the strengthening properties in the mascara. I highly recommend this to everyone. In my opinion it's even better than Benefits They're Real-which is also a great product. For perfect lashes, use Diorshow Maximizer (serum/primer) before lush lash. That stuff is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by funkysmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was pretty easy to apply -- the "dumbbell" shape of the brush really grabs the lashes in the corners of the eye -- and it looked great on, but unfortunately it flaked on me, so I'll be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, lengthens my lashes with no clumping. Stays on all day with no flaking. Would definitely repurchase. The packaging is also fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by marissamases

This mascara kind of disappointed me at first application, I didn't see that much volume, but as you build up the mascara your eyelashes don't clump which is a plus. I did see some lengthening, and at night when I took it off I could see that it lasted very well during the day and did not smudge or run. It wasn't difficult to take off. Due to the fact that it wasn't very volumizing I probably won't be repurchasing this mascara since I love my volume!