Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - Radiant

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like the click pen and that this has a bit of highlight/shimmer to it but it's a little too drying for my undereye area and it creases a lot when I use it to cover the broken blood vessels/discolorations around my nose. I prefer the maybelline fit me concealer to this one. Would not repurchase.

Not a fan.

I love the packaging but I think the product does go fast . I do think the product is great but a little goes a long way. It is a great highlight under the eyes only. I would not use this concealer to conceal blemishes nooooo. The consistency is nice no odd smell the cap stays on and yes that is a big deal because some caps of makeup products just don't stay on. I would purchase this again but I just love the Maybelline master conceal concealer so much and it conceals and highlights in the color fair. I did get compliments when I did use the Maybelline dream lumi touch . I do think it is great for a more polished look or for special occasions if you are taking pictures.

I don't use concealers or highlighters I was at the store buying make up and there was a special on so I purchased it. I don't like the wand or how the product comes out. Not super happy on it looks on my skin. Wouldn't repurchase.

It looked so nice when you apply it but the product was so thin you would have to but a lot on and then it would cake but it didn't really last long I don't really like the packaging because you can't see how much was left and you can't open it up and scoop it out it really depends if I would buy it again if they made the liquid thicker then yes I would

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really like this concealer for brightening the darkest part of my eyes. I use a color corrector (peachy/orange) and then follow up with a lighter concealer. I finish off with this and only put it on the darkest part of my eye (the part that juts out) and this helps to give the illusion that it is less swollen. I leave it on for a minute and then blend it out for better coverage. I have 2 backups of the radiant shade. I had the shade in Buff and absolutely hated it, so I would pass on the other shades that they offer.

I am currently obsessed with these! I love the highlight and glow it gives off. The only thing I hate is that I go through them so quickly.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I went through a whole tube of this, but would not repurchase. It looks absolutely amazing after application. It's a great peachy color and it instantly brightens the under-eye area, making it look flawless. My problem with this is that it has no staying power and basically disappears within a couple hours. It just fades away, even when I set it with powder. I love the way it looks but I think there are better products with better staying power and a similar effect. Bare Minerals Stroke of Light comes to mind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was happily surprised with this product!
my under eye circles aren't toooo bad, but I am looking for brightness in that area.
I picked this up with, honestly, low expectations. I was going to go for a different shade bc I was worried the pink tint in the radiant shade would be too pink, but it's actually that beautiful peach pink color that corrects under eye darkness.
this product provides light and brightness without being white or shimmery! it is fairly lightweight, which I enjoy. I don't think it cakes up or creases, if u have this problem...use less product.
it take a couple twists to prime it at first, but after that it works smoothly.
as far as the applicator tip, I think it's good. it is that pointed brush so I can target it in the inner corners, but I do use a different brush to blend it out. the tip is for application, not blending. (you wouldn't try to blend concealer with a doe-foot applicator so why try to blend with this? it's just to easily dispense the product and target it precisely)
perfect for bringing in brightness! it's a new staple in my makeup! one of those products that you didn't know you needed. and it's so cheap. definitely worth it to pick up!

the bad reviews are bc people don't know what this product is for/how to use it.
it's not a heavy duty concealer. it can be worn on top to add extra color correction and brightening. It also needs to blended with a different brush, don't try to blend with the applicator

Unfortunately, I think this works best paired with a concealer under it, then this on top
the high end versions of this are much better, but when rating this product I thought of it by itself, not in comparison to anything else

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I have gone though several of these twist up pens now and I still really like this brightening concealer. It conceals well enough..it is the brightening aspects that make this product stand out. It works well without being glittery or shimmery. It does not accentuate fine lines like some other brightening concealers can. It does crease a little bit but once I smooth the crease away it doesn't crease again. It's great to run down the bridge of the nose or even to fix eyeshadow mistakes with at the outer corners of the eyes. The twist up pen lasts longer than it looks like it will. I have heard people saying that it is a dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat but I disagree. I think that they are quite a bit different.