December 20, 2014 | 1815 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Radiant

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been debating back & forth as to whether to buy this product or not for awhile now. This is because of bad reviews I've read, little product actually in the tube to begin with, and the applicator brush just seems awkward. Well last minute Christmas shopping at Tj Maxx I stumbled upon this on sale for $3. I was excited to test it, so as soon as I was home I applied some on my under eye circles with a damp beauty blender. I twisted up wayyy too much concealer the first time, but man am I impresssed with this concealer. My dark circles disappeared, and it flawlessly melts into my skin, brightening my eye area. I will continue to use this until I'm all out. Then I'll reconsider repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by bellakayath

This has a really awesome, practical packaging and a little bit goes a long way and it just instantly brightens your skin, and it looks like ypu've had extra hours of sleep. I really like this for an all over concealer and a subtle highlight as well. Overall, really good product to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is great at concealing and correcting. I love that it is a sort of salmon color so it corrects and illuminates. I almost got it in Ivory as my Clinique Airbrush concealer is running out and this product seems similar. This shade is even better. It's kind of salmony and so it corrects and reflects. I am quite fair and it doesn't look strange on me. I have tried using various salmon concealers under the airbrush, but they were too thick. This is very light, but as I am very fair it does cover. I use it with the FIT Concealer which is a great basic concealer or with foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this! The color is very pretty around my eyes, and the texture is just right: not heavy/cakey, but not thin and watery. I apply eye cream first, let it soak in, and then use a concealer brush to feather this product around my eyes. It doesn't seem to cake up as much as some of the very high-priced concealers I've used in the past. It doesn't seem to last all day, but neither did the others.... for the money this is good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Probably my favorite drugstore concealer for the under-eye area. A little bit goes a long way. A VERY good dupe for some high-end concealers costing $30+. I use Nars Radiant concealer and it's almost identical to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Blends nicely under the eyes, which is what I use it for. Makes a great undereye concealer/highlighter. I will eventually repurchase but am working my way through similar products by L'oreal and Physician's Formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am NC15 most of the year, NC20 in the summer having got a touch of sun. I prefer the Ivory shade for my skin tone rather than the radiant. I use it under my eyes and as a highlight. The ivory shade looked more natural on my skin tone but I love the product as a whole and will finish it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised to discover how much I like this! I've been using it for about two months now. For me it does not settle into lines or look cakey, which makes me fist pump and shout for joy! I've tried quite a few high end concealers with no luck.
The pen/brush thing doesn't bother me. I haven't had any trouble with mine and, once I got it primed, it only takes a quick turn to give me enough for the day.
I can see how some people don't think it conceals enough, but, honestly I am so happy to have it concealing and brightening at all without creasing or drying, I am satisfied!
I dot it in the corner of each eye and along the bottom of my dark circles, then dot some more on the sides of my nose. It's very easy to tap in and blend. After I use it I give it a light dusting of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder.
I have extremely wrinkly skin under my eyes.
If someone comes out with one that is as old face friendly as this is but has more coverage I'll switch, but until then, I'm in with this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

I think this is a nice product and definitely brightens these under eye circles! The one thing I don't like is that I have to keep an eye on my lines because this product can settle into them.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Caleeesi

It took me close to 5 minutes to twist the package for product to actually dispense and when it finally did, the brush pretty much absorbed all of the product. The brush is absolute crap. It stays wet and retains product to no end. I wouldn't bother trying to blend it in with the built in brush, either use a makeup brush or your finger. I really wish this product worked for me, because when I first apply it my under eyes look great but within 5 minutes it's creased. I just can't be bothered to constantly smooth it out through the day.