December 18, 2014 | 1163 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Keratin Infusion Color Care Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great light conditioner. I got it for less than $3 and it's a perfect daily conditioner for my prone-to-friziness hair. I use about 2 quarter amount, I have fairy long hair and it conditions the right amount. I really can't find anything to complain about it and I'm still shocked that something so inexpensive can be so good. Makes me want to try to whole line.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I bought this for TWO DOLLARS at my Target! This conditioner works wonders for my thin, dry hair and I'll definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by devitini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

WOW! I am just blown away by how great this product is. I am very familiar with Suave (having come from a line of poor folks and now being a co-washer as an adult - how you doin', curly girls?) and have never been so impressed as I am by this conditioner. Transforms my hair into soft, silky, butter-y strands no matter what condition my hair is in. I became an immediate fan upon first use. Keep it up Suave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off I am a co- washer with a once a week shampoo. I wasn't going to buy this because dimethicone is third on the ingredients. I am not a silicone hater by any means but for me when it comes to co-washing the less silicones the better, (due to build up) Well, I had a bogo coupon for this and couldn't resist. WOW, I am impressed. Now since I used it as a co-wash my review may be a little different because I did not normally use shampoo beforehand and cannot attest to how it works with a shampoo. But , after co -washing my hair was so soft and shiny from root to tip, no leave -in needed as there usually is with my normal Suave Naturals or VO5 co-wash. I love how my hair looks and how it smells. This stuff is perfumey but I like it. However I don't think I will be able to use this more than two days in a row without alternating it with a silicone free conditioner. Its still a winner in my book though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dcamaren

First, I have to say I LOVE the way my hair feels with this conditioner. BUT, it made my hair fall out in a major way. So much that several months later, people are commenting on my thin hair. My hair guy says that Suave is a four-letter word. While I wouldn't go that far, users should beware. Obviously not everyone has had this reaction, but if you think you are losing more than a normal amount of hair, you probably are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow I'm so surprised at all the bad reviews on this product b/c it is just AMAZING in my opinion! After only a couple of uses, my dry damaged hair became soft, silky, and smooth!! My frizzies all over went down and now my hair actually has shine to it! I think this conditioner is better suited for dry hair, not normal, but because it is not advertised correctly people expect something otherwise....but yeah I love this stuff and I guess unlike the majority I actually like the perfumy scent! I've gotten a few compliments about how my hair smells good since using this conditioner, and I just plan to buy this forever! I even caught myself just feeling my hair up just to feel how soft and silky it is! I haven't found anything compareable that doesn't make my hair feel like straw and I've tried the rest of the Suave line conditioners (humectant, naturals, damage therapy, volume, etc), head and shoulders soft and silky, Finesse, everything drugstore basically, etc. and nothing has given me results like this! So if you have dry hair, definitely give this stuff a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mashypotatohead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! It's so cheap and works better than the more expensive brands I've tried. It keeps my color and makes my hair feel so silky soft. I have thick, curly, frizzy colored hair and this stuff makes such a huge difference. My hair becomes beautiful and managable, silky and shiny when I use this product. I would recommend to anyone with a thick mop of unruly hair. It would probably be a little heavy for someone with really fine hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

not good. this conditions ok, at best. it may have contributed to an acne breakout. it's highly perfumed... a very potent, old lady perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by julieejuicee

I have really damaged hair from bleaching it multiple times over a few years. I've had to cut my hair short, but the ends are still damaged. It's hard for me to find a conditioner that won't make my hair feel weighed down and greasy and that will allow me to actually comb through my hair without difficulty. Anyways, sometimes I stay at my bf's place and he doesn't use conditioner so I had to go out and buy one really quick. I saw this and decided to try it and ermahgerd it's amazing. My hair hasn't felt this good in awhile. I use protein treatments in my hair every week or so and that's the only time my hair feels nice, but with this, it feels great everyday. I can comb through it finally without snagging my hair on the brush and when i'm done styling it, it feels super soft. It also doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It's better than my joico kpak daily conditioner, which is way for expensive. So glad I decided to try this!

EDIT: It's been a few months and I think my hair got used to this particular conditioner :( so it doesn't work as well anymore. But that's just my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I love this conditioner. I received samples in the mail and bought the full size bottles and the leave in conditioner. I am amazed at how soft my hair feels using this product. It is very close if not equal to the salon products I used to buy. I love the salon products but they are so costly. For me this a great replacement, I only wish is came in a liter pump.