September 22, 2014 | 1568 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Pink Grapefruit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

I Love lip lites in general, but this one stands out ;] i use the cream pop and have rebought over 10x, its a really bright pink that can make me look like a clown if i use a thick coat. I just put a tiny bit in the middle of my lips, rub on to other sides, and it gives me a healthy shimmer with some shine, kind of like when you put on lipgloss. Enyway, this is amazing. I even bought back ups. Its a peachy coral that wont wash me out, most pink glosses tend to. It has an amazing smell, really true to life.It stays on me 2-3 hours, and i talk alot ;] My HG gloss used to be the Liplicious in Pink Grapefruit, but then it was discontined, and this is an amzing dupe that is cheaper and works just as well. if you like the color but not the smell, i suggest you try some of NYX's mega shine lipglosses or MAC LipGlass in Pink Lemonade. Overall amazing gloss ;]

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: shimmery peach

PROS

- not sticky
- pigmented
- nice scent

CONS

- poor staying power
- leaves glitter residue
- not true to color

COMMENTS

The gold shimmer in this gloss gives a very pretty finish. It's a warm peach/coral, definitely not neon like it appears in the tube (which was a disappointment). The consistency is rather thin and slippery, but not sticky at all. This does leave a lot of glitter residue, so it's best worn over a lipstick. I wouldn't repurchase simply because the color appeared too dark for my liking.

Will not repurchase.