September 2, 2014 | 1846 users online

Makeup Brushes - Catrice - Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I'll admit, I've never used the gel eyeliner side of the gel eyeliner brush. I know, blasphemy, right? But I love the other side of this brush! This is my go to brush for applying powder to my brows. It's also my go to brush for applying liner or black powder as liner, or tightlining. That end of the brush is so thin and yet holds shape so nicely. It's not floppy or saggy when you push against it, it stays nice and firm so you have the control you need to do precision work. I have two of these, one for brows and one for shadows, and if anything happened to either I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Manitia

I have the Smokey Eyes Brush and I love it. Great quality and good price. :) My best brush ever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Iloveshoes1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing brush, I love that it's curved and it makes a beautiful line above my eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this pencil! Couldn't live without this little thing... it's the best thing ever for applying gel eyeliner :)) And it is so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the bent side of this brush! It makes it do easy to apply eyeliner because you can see what you're doing :)
I did trim it to make it a bit thinner but only because I prefer thinner liner!
It's an amazing brush especially for someone on a budget :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love the angled side, it's as good as e.l.f.'s angled eyeliner brush (from the studio line) which I love and the size is about the same. The slanted side is quite useful as well. I haven't experienced any shedding and the brushes don't bleed color when you wash them. The black design is quite nice as well but I suspect many people won't like the fact that it is double ended because it's harder to store.
BTW I also have Catrice's blending brush which is double ended as well but the angled eyeliner brush on that one is a little bigger so it's harder to use for winged liner, at least for me.
The brush comes in a cute plastic container with a ''zipper'' that I have already used to store my brushes when travelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a neat little eyeliner brush, that has a small slanted brush on one side and a flat angled brush on the other. It cost 2.99. I got this to try the slanted side as I tend to struggle a bit when applying liner, this has made it a lot easier. The angled side is good too. I'm rather happy with this.