December 20, 2014 | 954 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cabana Glama

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this on sale at ulta for $19 and used an coupon for $3.50 off so it ended up costing $15.50 and its is a great value!! 3 super pigmented eyeshadows, hula bronzer, mini poise tint and mini some kind of gorgeous!! Perfect for traveling because it has most products you need!! Love love love and a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

got this on sale (WOOT!) and i LOVE IT! i already own the full sized hoola bronzer and i love it so much that i couldn't resist getting another one in a palette form! this kit got me hooked on some kinda gorgeous even though it's a bit dark for my skin tone - but i changed to using it as a concealer instead and it works great and blends so well! i eventually got the full-sized some kinda gorgeous in lite which has now become my HG foundation.

the eye shadows are less impressive but the pigmentation is there. posie tint is great too and in my opinion better than benetint because posie tint has a creamier texture so it doesn't dry into a patch of stain on my face as quickly, and its color shows up better on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

This is perfect for a natural look combination. Because of it I'm inlove with the blush and the foundation. The eyeshadow is a perfect everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Len0len

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this all summer and have taken it with me traveling multiple times! This is, hands down, one of my favorite sets from benefit. I had 2 problems with it, however, though neither of them are really deal-breakers or at all important. Basically, I thought they should have included more foundation and the foundation really should have had a sponge included (maybe instead of the terrible brush they included for the bronzer?). I would also have liked a mascara and including a waterproof one would have been especially nice for a pool-side set. I was able to find a replacement for the foundation (I got a little set at Harvey Nichols that had a little foundation that fit in the slot and also included a mini "that-gal") and the mascara problem isn't really a problem.
I think that it was great to have a hoola to travel with (it's my go-to bronzer) and this set introduced me to my favorite running-late foundation! The eyeshadows really bring out your eyes in a subtle, pretty way and mascara really ties it all together. The posietint was nice, as it was the one tint that I haven't suckered myself into buying yet, but it dries too quickly to really be able to get right for your cheeks. Overall, this is one of my favorite sets and I *totally* recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definetly one of my fave products that I ever bought from Benefit. It is perfect to use all year long and is the "go to" item for me on most days. I only wish they had included a mini mascara in this to complete the kit.
The eyeshadows are so beautiful. They are silky, easy to blend and are very true to the colour you see in the pallette. Neutral colours perfect for a natural daytime look. The Hoola bronzer was really the main reason why I bought this pallette as I wanted to try it but wasn't crazy about committing to buying the regular size. This is the perfect bronzer and is not shimmery or sparkly. Never muddy or fake looking! You can build the colour and it's perfect for contouring. The little mini brush is a bit tricky for applying colour to the cheeks but it does work perfect if you are contouring underneath the cheekbones. Probably one of my favorite bronzers (and I have many!).
The Foundation Faker has an odd smell to it but it is really like a second skin and is very easy to apply with a foundation brush. It blends beautifully and gives my face a bit of extra colour. The only product I wasn't crazy about was the Posietint. Frankly I think the applicator really sucks. It's so so small and is like a small brush applicator you would find in a lipgloss. This makes it really hard to apply to your cheeks. I ended up getting streaks on my cheeks even when I did blend. The colour payoff was almost nil even when I did apply a lot of the Posietint. Now I use the Posietint as a liptint with some lipgloss. It's just not my cup of tea to get colour on my cheeks.
As for packaging, the box is so colourful and fun! I could have done without the pics but I did like the insert on how to apply the products to your face. This one thing I appreciate with Benefit- they give you instructions with all their products.
This kit did give me a bit of a tanned look but nothing overly tanned or baked. I can see myself using this a lot in the fall/winter months when my skin looses some of its glow.
I would defnelty recommend this to anyone who wants to pack easy go to makeup for an overnight stay, a vacation or even if you are younger and just starting to experiment with makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by carolyntaggart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing kit! I've been wanting to try benefits cheek stains and I was looking for a new bronzer..i didn't think i'd really ever use the eyeshadow or foundation faker. I LOVE hoola bronzer (there's so much and it's so pigmented that you barely use any) and the foundation faker is actually quite amazing too. Eyeshadows are really good, and i like that they're nice, neutral colors. Overall I'm REALLY happy I was able to get this. I only wish the products weren't stuck in the big box, I wish they could all be removed. But oh well. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jacki3lilly

I just bought it, i already fell in love ! the colors of eye shadows are GORGEOUS ! i love the matte bronzer, and don't get me started on the foundation faker ! It's great ! i use it to conceal my under eye circles and it works wonders ! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I swapped for this right before a vacation to Mexico because I figured it would be a good palette for traveling. Little did I know it would become a staple all summer long!! I've hit pan on the some kind of gorgeous, it feels very light on the skin with medium coverage, and a perfect match to my fair to medium skintone. The eyeshadows are soft, pearly, and straddle the line between neutral and warm. I had been wanting to try Hoola and it did not dissapoint, I alternate between it and my other faves by Tarte. The only thing I'm not comletely sold on is the Posie Tint. However, it's so tiny and the other products are so wonderful that I won't let that detract from my 5 star rating! On sale now at Sephora for $19 - STEAL!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by utopiachild71

This was originally priced at $36 and I picked it up on sale for $19.99. Upon first glance of this product at the benefit counter it didn't appeal to me. I thought at the time that if was a bit expensive for what little product it seemed to have. However when the sale hit I wanted to pick it up. (I was interested in trying hoola without having to dish out $30.) So I bought it on a whim, took it home and played around with it and fell in LOVE. I shouldn't have been so cynical the first time around because there is actually quite a bit of product for the little amount you actually need. A little goes a long way. The eye shadows are absolutely gorgeous. Very subtle and romantic. Follow the instructions included and it comes out so beautiful. The Hoola bronzer is now my HG and I plan on buying it full size. I am NW-15-20 and this is the only bronzer than I use to contour because everything else I've tried looks muddy or streaky. Keep in mind to use a LIGHT hand because you need very little product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bettysbueno

This product is the whole package for summer and is my go to kit. It gives you a summer glow with the help of Hoola although the brush is useless i use one of my own which gives much more even coverage. The 3 shadows are great for giving your eyes some definition but in a subtle way. The tint i dont use i never can seem to use it right and end up with a less the satisfactory result. Then the foundation is amazing its so light and blends perfectly. The packaging is fab and you can remove the tray holding the products afterwards and use it as a trinket box all for recycling ;) Some people have complained about the price but when you think about the amount of products you get and how long they last i think its a bargain and not only that it provides you with step by step instructions to gain the best results what more could you ask for !!