December 22, 2014 | 1329 users online

Nails - Wet 'n' Wild - Spoiled by Wet 'n' Wild in *Show Me Some Skin*

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by penknifeemily

I HAVE FOUND MY NUDE NAILS COLOR!!

Well, almost. But this is the closest I have ever come to mannequin hands. The color is just a tiny bit too pink, but it's a great nude for someone with medium-toned skin. (I have NC30-35ish warm yellow-toned skin.) It's close enough that I will be using it as my go-to nude nail unless I find something better, which is doubtful given my experience so far.

I couldn't believe it was so cheap. I was expecting a horrible formula because of the price, but I loved it! It was the easiest formula I've applied yet. I prefer a waterier formula rather than a goopy one, and this was so forgiving with application mistakes. No streaks. I need to check out the rest of their colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by SEHavens

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a couple of the "Spoiled" colors, but just saw "show me some skin" yesterday at Walgreens. I love the wide brush, and I was skeptical about the brush being so wide at first, but it really applies well. The color is a perfect nude. I put "Wet & Wild" halluciante on top for a little shimmer...so pretty! I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by IreneAlexandra

LOVE this product! I love neutral colors in general so of course I had to try this one out. And for under $2, it was a no brainer. I'm so happy I picked this product up. The color is perfect and it's not a cheap quality nail polish either. And it dries quickly! Good work, Wet 'n' Wild; keep it up! I'll be re-purchasing this one for sure; it's nice to have a perfect, go-to nail polish that is under $2.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a new brand of nail polish called Spoiled by Wet 'n' Wild. I ran across this new line at CVS Pharmacy today. At first I thought they were Sinful Colors nail polishes because the bottles have a similar look. Each nail polish in the Spoiled line is just $1.99 and there are lots of great colors. The brush for this product is unusually wide (about 1/4") and flat which makes for a very quick, streakless application. "Show Me Some Skin" is a lovely creme nude shade, I don't detect any shimmer at all. This formula dries very quickly which makes it fun to use--I hate having to wait a long time for nails to dry! :)