November 27, 2014 | 948 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I really don't care for this product. The formula is very greasy and doesn't moisturize your lips that well. It doesn't set into your lips. It just sits on top. Honestly, the $1 chapstick works better than this. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this stuff is absolute crap. It smells, tastes, and feels disgusting! The red tint it gives reminds me of when I used to play around with those awful fake makeup kits as a little kid; it doesn't blend well at all and always looks weirdly opaque and neonish around the edges of my lips. It seems to provide sufficient moisture though, which is why, despite its sickening taste, I've ended up using it a few times in desparation.

ALso I should probably mention (since I wished I'd known before I bought it) that the tint to this stuff seems almost neon pinkish and it looks terrible with my skintone (last time I remember buying drugstore mu was L'oreal'sTrue Match in W3).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mustachemamegoma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm!

it gives a lovely slight red-ish pink-ish tint on your lips and looks really natural. its not cakey at all.

i wouldn't say it would heal chapped lips but it does keep your lips smooth and nice.
the smell is great! it smells like sweet cherry candy! not that gross medicine kind.

the lip balm applies smoothly and you get a good amount of product.
the packaging is adorable.
i really love an recommend this product for a nice moisturizing lip balm but not a lip balm that will heal your very chapped lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Favourite Lip balm ever.Sheer red with amazing cherry smell.Silky and moisturised lips.Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by llemusd202

this is a lovely color as said by a previous reviewer it looks great on every skintone. I use it at night and it has tinted my lips in a pinky shade that looks nice. Same texture as the labello balms

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Emsabells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this product. First, the packaging is really lovely, I quite like it, and it's nice and small. The colour when you first put it on is great, it's not too bold, but is still noticeable, and it smells and tastes amazing. However, the colour does wear off after about an hour. However, the worst thing about my product is that it does nothing for my lips. I wouldn't say it's making them drier, but it certainly doesn't help them, they still feel chapped. I do really want to love this product, all my friends rave about it, but it's just OK. The price is alright, it's about 3, and I will still use it, because for a couple of hours, they do feel moistuerized, but there are better tinted lip balms around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect lip balm. The colour is very pretty, and in my opinion looks good on any skintone. It is moisturising and sheer, and the packaging is very cute. It last for hours and the smell is amazing. I ve found my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After using eos a bunch I wished it came in tinted form. I wanted something that would give me just a touch of color. And this seemed to fit the bill. At first I quite liked it. The color was exactly what I was after the taste was meh and the smell was shoulder shrug worthy. After a while I notice a bit of dependency my lips felt drier when the product wore off and I found myself reapplying more and more frequently then one day I just couldn't take the taste or smell anymore. And now every time I try applying it the taste just turns my stomach. I'm not normally sent or taste sensitive but the synthetic cherry taste/sent is just so overwhelming.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

Personally, I don't see why everyone is raving about this product. I like the packaging and the chunky aspect of the product, and how I didn't need a mirror to apply it and get even coverage. I found the colour to be flattering but rather sheer, and it had to be applied rather regularly to keep the colour showing. However, I don't think this product has any moisturising ability at all, I think most people are brainwashed by the marketing and other reviews. I found it little more use than putting water on my lips- temporary relief.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by patzolay

Perfect for everyday I really love this tinted lip balm! nice texture, pretty color and feels great. Since I started wearing it my lips turn better and the scent is delicious!

This was the first one I bought since I think the other colors doesnt work for me because Im a red lips addict however Im very happy with this and Strike a rose.

At night I use the Quenched so I think Im becoming adict!