Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I own all the flavors, this and quenched is by far the best. Thus I definatelly will purchase more items of these, it rocks very mositurizing and makes my lips smooth, plus the flavor and the smell are great too like a cherry freaegrance. Lats four plus hours. I can't get enough of the smell of the cherry me lip balm from Maybelline good stuff you know that folks yesserie yuppers

on 2/21/2015 8:15:00 PM

Liked this one way more than Maybelline " Pink Punch " which also gave a pink colour. " Cherry Me " doesn't only add some colour to your lips but also hydrates them, giving you pretty and smooth lips.

on 2/20/2015 9:44:00 PM

Great lip balm that gives just a hint of red to your lips. Very low maintenance - no mirror needed to apply. Goes on smooth. Has a very pleasant smell and taste. Not too thick (like EOS or Chapstick) or too thin. Keeps lips moisturized. Does not really heal already chapped lips.

on 2/6/2015 4:58:00 PM

for something that does nothing for my lips and makes them feel greasy for someone with dry skin and dry lips, this is gross. just put a little oil on your lips and youll get the same result. the color is pretty but not worth the greasy feeling.

on 1/26/2015 3:12:00 PM

I wonder if Maybelline has changed the formulation, because I bought this one in Grape Vine over a year ago, and it was an okay lip balm with a nice tint but it didn't really do anything for my lips. Sometimes it left them worse than before, like, dry and they started to peel off. I still used it when my lips were fine so it took me a year or so to finish it.

Recently I bought Baby Lips again but in the shade "Cherry Me", and it was a nice surprise to find that this time the formula worked wonderfully. My lips feel so smooth and nice while using it and afterwards. Also, this one shade is very pigmented to the point sometimes I prefer this over lipstick in my dayly make up routine.

As I said, I don't know if Maybelline has improved the formulation or if the one I bought a year ago was faulty , but I'm definitely going to repurchase Cherry Me once I finish it and I will try some other shades too.

on 1/5/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i got cherry me and this product is the best chapstick/ lip balm I've ever tried besides the Elizabeth arden eight hour cream. if you want a chapstick that heals and renews your lips i would go for something else, however its absolutely amazing!
pros-
its gives a beautiful tint to your lips which can be paired with almost any makeup look. (subtle but really makes a difference)
its really moisturizing
its super easy to apply
it comes in plenty of shades
it has cute packaging
has a such an addictive smell
lots of product for such a low price
available in most places

cons
has to be reapplied around once every 4 hours.
does renew your lips

i have never finished a lipstick or lip balm, but i love wearing this to school and out and about it really makes me feel so more outgoing and pretty- a couple more applications and i will have finished it.

on 1/5/2015 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

great product
lightly tinted/ shea color
moisturize good
need to reapply every 30 mins to an hour
smell great

on 12/20/2014 7:20:00 AM

Two words: Extremely overrated!

on 12/14/2014 5:49:00 AM

I am not a big fan of cherry flavor but when I went to the store only 2 flavors were left so I picked cheery me flavor and I am very glad I picked this one. it give a very natural reddish look to the lips and keeps them moisturize for a long time. Unlike most of the lip balms the stick is not clumsy. I am in love with this lip balm and going to keep it in my purse through out the winters :)

on 12/1/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far my favorite lip balm, I have bought six of this!

It goes smooth and it's super moisturizing. Actually, I used only this when I was on isotretinoin treatment (20 mg per day, but enought to give me very dry lips).

The color is beautifull, is a pinkish red for me, MLBB because I have quite pigmented lips. It's shiny but not in excess. I think its a very flattering color for almost everyone. the smell is very nice but artificial and has no taste (for me).

The only con is that the cap of the tube become loose on time, but the tube doesn't open, so it's not really a problem.

Popular Lip Treatments