October 1, 2014 | 2033 users online

Polishes - MAC - Al Fredo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I so wanted to love this. I've wanted it forever, but couldn't justify the $16 cost. I found myself trying to buy dupes, and once I ended up with 4 that weren't that great, I caved. I'm really disappointed, the color is awesome in the bottle, it's a really unique yellowy green color (sorry I'm bad at describing things). However, it's incredibly sheer. I used about 6 coats, and it still wasn't as opaque as I would have liked. And of course my nails ended up looking lumpy from so many coats of polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LE from Shop Cook collections. Pretty sheer had to layer on three coats during my mani to get a good color laydown, still was lacking a true pigmented punch. A little disappointed on the color payoff. I had to get this because I love pasta with alfredo sauce, but when do you see alfredo with an odd yellow/greenish cast? Haha...I would describe this as a retro inspired chartreuse shade.No shimmer. MAC raised the prices on the nail polish which is really out of line for what it is. I probably will stop buying their polishes unless they have a real stunner of a shade.