October 26, 2014 | 1031 users online

Hair Treatments - TNG - Black 15-in-1

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this as part of a sample/ trial pack that included the shampoo, conditioner, and treatment. So far, I think I like the treatment the best of the three products, but for all it claims, I don't think it's the most amazing hair treatment in the history of hair treatments. In the trial size, the treatment comes in a spray bottle: epic fail. Clearly, this product is too dense to effective "spray" into your hair without coming out in clumps and landing on your hair in...clumps. I spray about 3 sprays onto my fingers, rub them together, and rub them through the lengths of my hair. The product says it offers heat-protection, which several of my other detanglers, serums, and treatments fall short on, so that is a plus. My hair does feel pretty soft after partially air drying/ then gently blow-drying. The fragrance, to me, is nothing outstanding. I actually don't really notice it & couldn't even really define it. For me, that's a positive, because I am a migraine sufferer and I have to watch it with fragrances because they can be a trigger. All in all, the product doesn't "wow" me any more than most of the other products in my arsenal, so no, I would not re-purchase. It's a bit pricey for something that doesn't truly impress and I have to order online. I'll stick with my 2Chic Avocado & Olive Oil serum and creme: they are cruelty-free, cheap, and available locally (at Wal-mart).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This is a nice leave-in conditioner, but I wouldn't repurchase. I got it at TJMaxx on sale, which is the only way I would pay for it. I think they've lowered the price since I bought it, but that doesn't convince me to purchase it again. I believe it is silicone free, and I would recommend it for someone who avoids silicones. It is the best I've tried in that respect. That said, I have tried many cheaper leave-ins that work better than this. At first, I didn't like this. But it grew on me. It does soften the hair, and gives it a little bit of shine. I don't find it protects my hair or smooths it. For the price, I recommend It's a 10.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by CareBearReilly

I really love this and the shampoo and conditioner. I have baby fine hair that's past my shoulders and the first time I used it, I felt it was too heavy. The next time and since then, it's giving my hair this beautiful moisturized body that I love. Plus it's gluten, paraben, and sulfate free. I'm in love. I bought a ton of it and now I have to buy the 26 oz version of the shampoo. I like all 3 products. Go easy on the treatment, a few spritzes over your hair from about 12 inches away or so. It's like any other product of this type, too much and concentrated on too small an area, you'll look like a greaseball and that's gross. Try a lighter hand and if you need more next time spritz again. I love the smell of all the products. Very light and clean and fresh, but luckily they don't really linger too long. I personally get nauseated from hair products often and have to switch. Maybe it's just me. I don't mind perfume. I wear perfume most days, but somehow, hair products that smell nice tend to linger and make me ill by the end of the day. So this is nice. I get that fresh smell but it's not pungent and it fades. Which suits my needs. I recommend it and the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by mewyrick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Black 15 in 1 in my opinion is wayyyyyyy overated. It smells nice and yes it works well when you use the product which is says to use twice a week.

For what I got out of this product it is way to expensive for the size and Im not impressed with it at all. There are much better products for cheaper money than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ylopez68616

I found this by accident online and I read a couple good reviews and I decided to try it out. It is expensive for the size of product but I purchased it through a promotion where you get the shampoo, conditioner, treatment spray, and hair spray, and large tote bag. I ordered it on Saturday and got it Tuesday morning, super fast delivery. So far I have only used it once and I already see great results. I have very long color treated hair and a lot of split ends. After the one use the split ends are mostly gone!! My hair is soft and doesn't tangle as easy as it used to, I can't wait to see the difference after a weeks use! It also smells really nice to me, almost like a blackberry tart sent. I definitely recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm the odd man out on this one. I bought this upon recommendation of my hair stylist. I can't say I really noticed anything different after using the whole bottle. I wouldn't repurchase because I just didn't notice any outstanding benefits. I have long (mid-back) dark brown hair, coarse texture prone to fizziness on the top layer especially. It's curly/wavy. And I struggle with it every day. I was hoping this would intensely moisturize, reduce frizz and increase shine. It did make it easy to comb though when wet, but like I said, I didn't really notice any other benefits. I still had to douse my hair in kerastase oleo relax before and after styling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very impressed by this product. It smells really good and does a great job of controlling frizzy areas while boosting shine and softness. I tried it on both wet and dry hair and it works either way. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner to see how well they pair with this. I have yet to test it out when I heat style as I rarely use heat on my hair, so I can't say how well it performs in that area. Appropriate for thin-normal textures since it doesn't leave a residue. The nozzle could use some advancement but I find it better when sprayed in my hands then applied to my hair. I actually like this a lot better than It's a 10 leave in since that one overtime felt like it was building up in my hair. Thank goodness for clarifying! worth a shot imo. Update: I think this stopped working for me overtime. I did notice some slight residue as I did with It's a 10. I will not repurchase and will deduct two lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is my HG hair product, literally my "hair crack". I would go bonkers if it weren't for Black 15 in 1! I first discovered this product a little over a year ago at my old salon, the stylist used it on my hair right after washing it and I loved the smell and how easily the tangles came out of my hair and how it made my hair feel. Fast forward to the present and I still keep this in my arsenal. I have thick, color treated hair (heavy blonde highlights) and the color can really take a toll on my hair and fry it and dry it out. As long as I apply this as soon as I get out of the shower, it really helps with keeping my hair soft and healthy, cuts down on the tangles and helps with split ends. I usually go through the 3.3oz bottle every two months. This stuff is amazing, everything that it says it does on the packaging is TRUE!
This line also has a wonderful twice a week shampoo and conditioner that I swear by as well. This is truly an awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by monty713

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great product especially if you have thin hair that tangles easily. I just finished up with Moroccan Oil and started on this. I like this so much better. Silky smooth hair even though it has been highlighted for many years. I find myself wanting to run my fingers through my hair just because the texture is so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautyStart

Black 15 in 1 are truly miracle products! I have been using Black 15 in 1 hair treatment for quite a while now. I love it so much - I use it every day. I bought one for my mom and little sis. They love it too! Recently, black 15 in 1 launched their new products: black 15 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I was very excited to try them. Ordered from the manufacturer website, but shipping took way too long, so I had to cancel my order. Ended up ordering from another seller, and very happy I did, because I found it with about 30% discount: http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/black-15-in-1.html
I love the shampoo, it makes my hair so shiny. Conditioner is great as well, no more tangles and frizz. Great line! Thanks Black 15in1!